Notification LED.

1. Deeps007 Cupcake May 19, 2019

Deeps007, May 19, 2019 :
    Does one plus removed Notification LED.
    if i am getting WhatsApp message i only get sound there is nothing like led blinking . I need to touch phone to check notification.

so can anyone let me know about notification LED.

2. DrummerBoi Froyo May 19, 2019

DrummerBoi, May 19, 2019 :
    I believe that feature has been removed by eliminating the Notch for a bigger screen

3. Coastie Honeycomb May 19, 2019

4. Jjallday Honeycomb May 19, 2019

Jjallday, May 19, 2019 :
    you have to hold the camera module up with your fingers, the notification led is right on the camera.. I know, sounds crazy but after dng this I am impressed with one plus cleverness.

5. Prowller Gingerbread May 19, 2019

Prowller, May 19, 2019 :
    If I understand correctly, I think they removed the Notification led and now, when you have unchecked messages a light will shine on the edges of the phone which I think looks quite good. Screenshot_2.jpg
    It's supposed to start from the middle and go all the way up and down.

KTaylor62 likes this.
  6. Yoiink Cupcake May 19, 2019

Yoiink, May 19, 2019 :
    That's a once off event, the blue horizon light. There's no way to glance at your phone to see if you've received a message, you have to tap it or pick it up. This really needs to be fixed with an AOD or something

Salty Wagyu likes this.
  7. Coastie Honeycomb May 19, 2019

Coastie, May 19, 2019 :
    but that only happens one time right? So if you miss it,and come back in the room with your phone 10 minutes later, there is no indication of a pending notification without touching the phone?

8. Prowller Gingerbread May 19, 2019

Prowller, May 19, 2019 :
    Yea, it happens once but maybe they can introduce a menu of some sort where you would be able to chose how many times should the edges light up/ minute, other animations that would look good and so on.