Notification light/Front Camera

1. JibinJ Cupcake Jul 18, 2019

JibinJ, Jul 18, 2019 :
    Very excited about the new OnePlus 7 Pro, just recieved it today. So far loving it. 2 questions or concerns and wanted to know if there's any possibility to correcting it or if there's an option available already.

1. Blinking Notification light until messages read was one of the option I always used and helped a lot. In this version, it looks like the horizontal light just come on one time when the messages/notification arrived. It does not keep lighting on and off until it's been read. Any option for that.

2. The camera mode stays in the same way it's used ( front camera/back camera) when you open it again. For an e.g. I took a selfie 2 hours ago and camera shut off.. now you open the camera again, it automatically pops up the front camera. Is there an option to put it in default mode of rear camera?

Thanks in advance.

2. Melkuse Daniel Froyo Jul 18, 2019

Melkuse Daniel, Jul 18, 2019 :
    1. For your first question the answer is no, right now there is no option to change anything related to notification light.

2. And for second question is also no, the camera will open from where you left it, if you were left it on front camera then it will keep the same when you open the camera again, you need to change it manually.

3. JibinJ Cupcake Jul 18, 2019

JibinJ, Jul 18, 2019 :
    Thanks for the response. Can we expect some updates around these, if you are an authorized OnePlus member?

4. Melkuse Daniel Froyo Jul 24, 2019

Melkuse Daniel, Jul 24, 2019 :
    Bro I m not a authorised member of OnePlus I'm just a OnePlus user like you, but I have gone through a thread of user requested feature, in there the software developer assured that they are going to bring some changes on notification light, then secondly for camera you need to request a feature under suggestions section in feedback tool.

5. G_dimis_pets_agRm Cupcake Jul 24, 2019

6. NeoDrakkon Honeycomb Jul 25, 2019

NeoDrakkon, Jul 25, 2019 :
    +1 for the PlusBeat that is what I used and I love it.

But take in mind horizon drains much more battery than notification led

7. spot01 Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 25, 2019

spot01, Jul 25, 2019 :
    Does Google voice still work ok with PlusBeat installed