Notification pop ups

1. StefanoD
    Donut Sep 23, 2021

StefanoD , Sep 23, 2021 :
    I would like some advice regarding popups on the lock screen of my OP6T.

I am able to see a brief start to a notifications but unable to expand this. If I click this on some apps it takes me to that app and not to the detail of that notification.
    Is there anyway to be able to further expand the start of the notification to be able to see the full content.

Additionally more recently I had been messing on with notifications to help with this but have somehow changed things so that there is now no way of seeing even the brief intro (which then allows a reply, etc depending on the notification). What have I done for this to happen???

Any advice gratefully received!

2. psygarden
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Sep 23, 2021

psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Sep 23, 2021 :
    Go to Settings and then Apps and Notifications.
    Click on Notifications and then change options for Notifications on lock screen to 'Show...'
    You can also enable 'Sensitive Notifications'.
    Also in Settings search for 'Notifications on lock screen' and then select 'Show all notification content'. You'll find this option in Security and Lock Screen > Gear icon next to Lockscreen Passcode.

3. StefanoD
    Donut Sep 24, 2021

StefanoD , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 24, 2021 :
    That's great... Thank you. 👍

psygarden likes this.
  4. StefanoD
    Donut Sep 30, 2021

StefanoD , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2021 :
    Works great - thanks for this.
    I still can't see the full notification... Just a one or two line preview. This is fine for apps like WhatsApp or messenger as tapping that takes me to the full message but I have a number of apps where tapping this only takes me to the main page of the app not the message content.
    Any ideas of how to help with this?

5. psygarden
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Sep 30, 2021

psygarden , via OnePlus 8T Aquamarine Green , Sep 30, 2021 :
    Most probably that's how the app works. I don't think OOS Settings have anything to do with this.

StefanoD likes this.
  6. StefanoD
    Donut Sep 30, 2021

StefanoD , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2021 :
    Thanks for taking the time to reply. 👍

psygarden likes this.