Notification problem OP6

1. G_Cosmin_Becheru_GeYW
    Donut Mar 10, 2019

G_Cosmin_Becheru_GeYW , Mar 10, 2019 :
    I have this problem. When I click on a notification that I receive from an app that I have on my phone, it does not open the app but instead it's sending me to the home screen. After that the notification disappears. It's really annoying. it does that with all the apps on my phone, so it's definitely a software bugg. Please solve this!

2. Raresch
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 10, 2019

Raresch , Mar 10, 2019 :
    try to clear cache of the app from apps- app name - storage.

if you still have problems, please report to the feedback section on the website.

3. G_Cosmin_Becheru_GeYW
    Donut Mar 10, 2019

G_Cosmin_Becheru_GeYW , Mar 10, 2019 :
    Is not one specific app. All apps are doing this. Even the ones that are just installed. The thing is that in like 50% of the time it works. But when it doesn't work I lose the notification and it's annoying.

4. Raresch
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 10, 2019

Raresch , Mar 10, 2019 :
    hmmm try to clear cache from the OnePlus launcher app. if not, clear cache from recovery (you can find how by searching. there are some steps).

if not, submit a bug report to the feedback section on the website ( this should be the first option either way)

DrJMun likes this.
  5. Varking
    Froyo Mar 10, 2019

Varking , Mar 10, 2019 :
    Do you have a bunch of apps open in the background? There are three buttons at the bottom of your screen. Tap the one on the right and then swipe the apps up to close them out. Try clicking notifications via tapping them after this and see if that fixes it.

7. DrJMun
    KitKat Jan 19, 2020

DrJMun , Jan 19, 2020 :
    Did you do a reset after you applied the update?

9. Kytharsis
    Nougat Jan 19, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 19, 2020 :
    It could possibly solve your problem.