Nova Launcher dock problem

1. skwaL Ice Cream Sandwich May 26, 2019

skwaL, May 26, 2019 :
    Hi,

I have set everything up when got me Oneplus 7 Pro ... including the nova launcher and everything looked amazing. Today there was an update and I accidentally longheld one of the icons in the dock and what happens, every single time when I long hold an icon in the dock it just removes the icons but doesnt let me add any in, just above the dock I get the ^ ^ arrows telling me that it will move the icons above.

Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Alttu likes this.
  2. wattie Cupcake May 26, 2019

wattie, May 26, 2019 :
    I'm facing exactly the same problem. But it seems to be Nova Launcher related as other launcher let me drag icons to dock without problems.

3. SaikoSi Cupcake May 26, 2019

SaikoSi, May 26, 2019 :
    yes, just found this issue and it's nova launcher problem. Only way to fix is restore the backup of nova you made

4. wattie Cupcake May 26, 2019

wattie, May 26, 2019 :
    Changing the resolution from Automatic to FHD+ let's you drag icons again to the dock. Afterwards you can set the resolution to Automatic again.

Alttu, SpasilliumNexus and SaikoSi like this.
  5. Alttu Cupcake May 27, 2019

Alttu, May 27, 2019 :
    Yes! You made my day! Thanks for the easy fix.

6. lfclai Donut May 29, 2019

lfclai, May 29, 2019 :
    I have the same problem. It is related to the latest 9.5.6 update. The dock is working before the update. I have to restore backup to get back the previous dock. Have submitted ticket to Nova dev team.

Just noted wattie's "solution". It works.

But still Oneplus team have to fix this bug.