Nova Launcher & Other 3rd Party Launchers Screen Flicker Issues

1. crazy.beans
    Froyo May 29, 2020

crazy.beans , May 29, 2020 :
    Guys I'm using 7T on Oxygen OS 10.0.11, when using nova launcher I'm facing some serious screen flicker issues. It happens when switching between apps and and returning to the home screen.

Same thing happened with Open Beta 4 as well. Is there any way to get rid of the flicker issues? Same thing happens on every launcher except the Oneplus one, which I don't like at all. Is this only happening to me or do any of you have similar issues using 3rd party launchers? TIA.

You can check my Screen Recording here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-LZReG08zdO6Q0dB8i-s-HABgs0atzPi/view?usp=sharing

2. Roger.T
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 29, 2020

Roger.T , via OnePlus 7T , May 29, 2020 :
    That is generally the problem with Android 10 gestures and third party launchers..
    They are all not yet optimally adapted for this.
    However, you can set the display animations to 0.5 in the developer settings.
    Then first the phone get faster and second the flickering is no longer noticeable.
    With me it is like that...[e]1f609[/e]
    I hope this helps you [e]1f44d[/e]

P.S.
    You should enable link sharing. Otherwise you will always receive emails about access requests ...[e]1f601[/e]

3. JackFou
    Froyo Jun 16, 2020

JackFou , via OnePlus 6 , Jun 16, 2020 :
    I have the same issue on my OP6 running nova. It's definitely new, it happened after one of the more recent system updates from OnePlus. Before that, I was also running nova without any flicker issues.