1. Gertjan@
    Honeycomb Jun 26, 2020

2. M1583671378491
    Cupcake Jun 26, 2020

3. NiyasAhamed
    Gingerbread Jun 26, 2020

4. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jun 26, 2020 :
    Only for 8 series.
    Other phones with Discover will get it later. What happens with phones with only Shelf I don't know.
    This is a solution to introduce Shelf on Shelf less devices

5. J1585090666932
    Eclair Jun 27, 2020

6. JCCarlos
    Eclair Jul 2, 2020

7. G_amitabh_shekhar_CeFD , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 2, 2020 :
    instead try to bring lockscreen notification. showing 4 messages from 2 contacts on lockscreen is pretty useless info. In samsung you can reply from lockscreen withouteven unlocking device. if someoneis concernedfor privacy you can turn off the feature. please bring this feature so that even if we need to reply "yes" on whatsapp, we need not unlock device.

8. CJ_will_NeverSettle_6T , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 2, 2020 :
    I love how OnePlus brought this back and didn't remove it completely, it's a signature feature of OxygenOS and for that I feel it has sentimental value! That goes for whether you use it or not 🙂

As for the integration.... I think it may be conflicting if you want to be able to access all 3: Shelf, Notifications, and Google Discover

Here's an easy fix — Enable long press on the Back button to access the Notification center. Go to Settings > Search > "Notification bar customization" > Back Button > Long press action

This of course, only works if you use the traditional navigation bar [e]1f440[/e]

9. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 2, 2020 :
    All you need is to swipe from the top though. Harder to reach and access... But all 3 is still accessible

10. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Depends on how you hold I guess. Had a 7 Pro before.

I'd actually prefer to disable Discover and use Shelf. Or perhaps swipe twice to use both.

11. CJ_will_NeverSettle_6T , via OnePlus 7 Mirror Gray , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Yeah that's what I hoped OnePlus would do. That's the way it was when they 1st introduced Google Discover on the T-Mobile versions of their phones.

But I guess this way is for people who want to use the Shelf and Discover without disabling one to use the other...

12. htrish88 , via OnePlus 8 T-Mobile , Jul 2, 2020 :
    I have the regular OnePlus 8 and I'm on the beta for the launcher and the option isn't there in settings to turn it on. The app is on version 4.6.something. Anyone know how i can get it to work?

13. imvaibhav20
    Cupcake Jul 2, 2020

14. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Do you see this?

1593720446211.jpg
    I'm on 4.5.4.
    Maybe this does not apply on carrier phones.

htrish88 likes this.

15. htrish88 likes this.

16. THOMASOBEID
    Donut Jul 2, 2020

THOMASOBEID , via OnePlus 6T , Jul 2, 2020 :
    Thank you for finally adding this swipe down feature!

May I make another suggestion, when I previously used the three-button navigation, I was able to program the home button 'double-tap' to show the notifications slide. This was great because I could do this anywhere, inside an app or on the home screen.

It meant I didn't have to stretch my thumb to show notifications, particularly helpful when using the phone with one hand.

I am using gestures now, and I notice that there is an ability to program the home pill double-tap to turn off the phone. Can you add other options for this double tap? Thank you.

1593723175282.jpg

Attached Files: