Froyo Jul 6, 2020

2. C1584626836124
    Donut Jul 6, 2020

3. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

Ozymandias_Osiris , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :

mykol.tan

What makes so long that Shelf not yet release in Asian variant of OP8.​

Well this version is not even released in google store for me,its a older version and still no updates to it,I took it from apk mirror ,there are all the newer versions and it will work for you

mykol.tan likes this.
  4. mykol.tan
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

mykol.tan , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Thanks mate, try to download it thru apk. So far you did'nt encounter any problem.

5. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

mykol.tan likes this.
  6. carlosfar80
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

carlosfar80 , via OnePlus 8 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Hi. I think this option is not useful. I love Shelf but not instead of quick buttons or notification space. In my opinion, best option is a button to switch between Discover and Shelf. Just read some people has it, but not in my case (4.5.6, EU version). Please, share the option to switch between Discover and Shelf to everybody!! Thanks!!!

ApexRL likes this.
  7. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    You need to swipe from the top... They don't remove anything.

1594025217930.jpg
    You don't get this option?

8. carlosfar80
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Yes, I have that option but if I choose it, I cannot see quick access buttons and they are more useful for me than Shelf. Best option for me is to be able to choose between Shelf or Discover in the left side of the screen... Hope my idea is clearer now. Thanks for your comment!!
    1594026574120.jpg

9. Ozymandias_Osiris
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2020

Ozymandias_Osiris , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    carlosfar80

Yes, I have that option but if I choose it, I cannot see quick access buttons and they are more useful for me than Shelf. Best option for me is to be able to choose between Shelf or Discover in the left side of the screen... Hope my idea is clearer now. Thanks for your comment!!
    View attachment 1356343

What he's saying is that if you have the gestures activated ,swiping down anywhere on screen will bring out the shelf and if you swipe from the top of the display will bring out the quick options that you want,I also didn't realize this at first. You have both but you need to swipe in different places.

10. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Selecting Shelf makes swipe down (from anywhere) open Shelf. Swipe from the very top of the screen and quick access toggles and notifications is still shown.

I'd prefer to have Shelf via the left swipe too... But the current solution did not remove access to anything. It just makes it less accessible in favor of Shelf.

11. carlosfar80
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Oooook!!! Sorry, didn't understand the explanation!! Thanks!!

12. carlosfar80
    Eclair Jul 6, 2020

Yessss, didn't understand your first explanation. It is a little bit better option now but still preferring at left side. Let's wait for switching button... Thanks!!!

13. Lunsarn
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

Lunsarn , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Two fingers swipe down to get Shelf or something would have been better? I personally don't use Shelf but they way it is now it will conflict with notifications roll down gesture. I don't think the average user wants to replace this gesture for Shelf!?

Last edited: Jul 6, 2020

14. Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 8 Pro Ultramarine Blue , Jul 6, 2020 :
    That could be one solution.
    If you mean you can't access quick access and notifications... You still can. But with swiping from the top of the screen. Inconvinient perhaps. But it does not remove access.

15. Lunsarn
    Froyo Jul 6, 2020

Lunsarn , via OnePlus 8 Pro , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Yes it's inconvenient, not unaccessible! That's what i mean.

16. fazerboy0_3
    Honeycomb Jul 6, 2020

fazerboy0_3 , Jul 6, 2020 :
    Read the thread... 😔 APK mirror

17. kramik
    Eclair Jul 9, 2020

kramik , Jul 9, 2020 :
    Hi guys!
    I also think it makes more sense to be able to choose between Discover and Shelf.
    If we open the Shelf by sliding down, what will the area used by it previously used?
    Unless we can have endless scrolling of pages to the left or right, so I agree.

18. Huds_Davis
    Donut Jul 9, 2020

joel_johny likes this.
  19. iamdh95
    Cupcake Jul 9, 2020

Achman likes this.
  20. Abinash Mohanty
    Donut Jul 9, 2020

Abinash Mohanty , Jul 9, 2020 :
    When is google feed coming for oneplus 7 pro ????

joel_johny likes this.