O2 OnePlus 5T

1. ganstakillerz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2017

ganstakillerz , Nov 22, 2017 :
    Hi all,

So those of you with access to O2 store should be able to pick up a Oneplus 5T handset. I collected my one having pre-ordered at the weekend, this morning as they opened the store.

Having tried to get the Oneplus 5 earlier this year and O2 customer services making a pigs ear of the order, they actually did me a favour because now I've got the Oneplus 5T which I wouldn't have bothered had I the Oneplus 5, so thanks O2!

Anyhow here's some info. If you get the One5T from O2 you also get 12 months free Xbox live and 6 months cinema pass....result :)

Just opened the box (at work) and I'm realising how big this bad boy is lol

I'll report back on usage once I've fired this thing up.

Praty_28 likes this.
  2. ganstakillerz
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2017

ganstakillerz , Nov 22, 2017 :
    PS: You get a screen protector and case with the handset.... Apple and Samsung can learn a thing or two from Oneplus :)

3. dbutterworth
    Froyo Nov 22, 2017

dbutterworth , Nov 22, 2017 :
    That's brilliant to here :)

I'm collecting mine tomorrow or Friday from my local O2 store (it's due to be delivered tomorrow, it's whether I've time to get there as I'll be spending most of the day taking & putting my BMW back together haha)...

Wasn't sure if they'd come with anything or whether the store will have relevant cases and screen protectors there too

There's naff all choice of cases currently from the likes of Spigen & Otterbox, disappointing IMO!