1. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

lpiratel , Jul 25, 2014 :
    u never know. Let karma bites him though. While we enjoy the opo

droidmode likes this.
  2. DAMNinic05
    Froyo Jul 25, 2014

DAMNinic05 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Well I just walked from from HOOTERS next to Anaheim stadium because I live down the street, not to forget to mention I had some beers and wings with my GF. Was playing some BF4 and I got an email from klamchop for an invite, jumped right onto my laptop and ordered the OPO right then and there… and then thanked klamchop for the invite… in other words I went from drunk to sober when I saw the email…

JDM, cbrpikachu and willxhunting like this.
  3. droidmode
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

droidmode , Jul 25, 2014 :
    I hope it moves us in the wait list section up. I have to wait until everyone else above me gets the phone first, which isn't bad. But those who haven't been on the forum for a while should be moved lower down the list, not removed since it wouldn't be completely fair to them.

4. Kallen
    Jul 25, 2014

Kallen , Jul 25, 2014 :
    I'm now on the list. Good luck everyone. So Cal is extremely hot right now. let's got to the beach!

5. TheChosenOnePlus
    Eclair Jul 25, 2014

TheChosenOnePlus , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Quick questions (already asked before but just want to make sure):

*What's the best provider to go with: AT&T or T-Mobile (I mainly want response from people living in these areas - Anaheim/Garden Grove/Orange/Santa Ana/Fountain Valley/Irvine/Fullerton/Newport Beach/Costa Mesa/Buena Park)?

*How do you proceed to get your first coverage service?
    -I've never had a cellphone before so I'm unsure of what to do, especially with a phone you buy outside of provider's store. Do I take the OPO (when I get it) to the retail store of either AT&T or T-Mobile an just handed to them telling them I want their coverage or do I first go to their websites and have to purchase a plan there, then take it to the retail store?

Thx for your time and responses and sorry for the bad grammar and noobiness of my questions.

droidmode likes this.
  6. droidmode
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

droidmode , Jul 25, 2014 :
    I'm interested in this as well. Hopefully we get replies soon.

7. willxhunting
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

willxhunting , Jul 25, 2014 :
    cant say which provider has better coverage for the OC area but you can order your service through ATT or tmobile websites and they will ship you a SIM card. if you're not comfortable with that then definitely drop by a store and they will help you out. just makke sure they dont put you in a contract, you bought your phone straight up!

TheChosenOnePlus likes this.
  8. Spiffy_Serg
    Eclair Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu likes this.
  9. amies
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

amies , Jul 25, 2014 :
    nothing exciting getting off work, just checked my phone ....guess ....yes, no invite

10. Mattr567
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

Mattr567 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Yea. But that definitely shortens the list. The old thread was started a while ago, there was bound to be people who just signed up and forgot about it. This is good news.

cbrpikachu likes this.
  11. dcpb35
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

dcpb35 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    If you want to find out about T-Mo service in the area, they are offering a 7-day free trial in which they will mail you a phone (Apple) and you just need to bring it back to a retail store at the end of the trial period. Also, have you checked out Straight Talk? You can choose to piggy back off of ATT or T-Mo and it is fairly cheap, iirc.

firewire2035 likes this.
  12. antjuan1980
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu likes this.
  13. cbrpikachu
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu , Jul 25, 2014 :
    AWESOME!! i will mark him as received

im down, once we all got the phones :D

you are frickin awesome. i will go through and mark those now

tmobile has cheaper plans. att supposedly has better service. my bro works at att if you got any quesitons

ahahaha. if you get a 64 invite, TOO BAD :p nyah

heyooooo its based off the old one. i got tired of posting and reposting and ppl not in socal posting too. made this to simplify the system

14. JDM
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

JDM , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Thanks for taking the pain!!

15. willxhunting
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu likes this.
  16. TheScuderia6
    Cupcake Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu likes this.
  17. cbrpikachu
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

alright, double checked and marked them all. i left the inactives bc they may not have the phoen yet.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD. feel free to look over the spreadsheet and let me know if anyone is not socal, or has already gotten their phones/ invites. many thanks. yall rock my socks

also, we are going IN ORDER of the spreadsheet. tag or pm the next 3 ppl in the list and give them 12-24 hours to respond before continuing down the list

18. willxhunting
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

cbrpikachu likes this.
  19. cbrpikachu
    Honeycomb Jul 25, 2014

Depends on the invites. ive seen 6 days and ive seen 24 hour pics.

based off the invite, time is of the essence. so thats why you tag 3-4 ppl at one time :p

20. antjuan1980
    Gingerbread Jul 25, 2014

antjuan1980 , Jul 25, 2014 :
    Ok quick question: Since I'm theoretically next in line to receive an invite from this thread, do I need to be online at the time to get it? I missed it yesterday. I work nights and I got a 4 year old that's still on summer vacation. Not a lot of time to be online. I promise my invites back to this thread. This is the only thread I follow. Wife and I are the only phones I will buy. I will share her invites back to this thread as well. That's 5 right? Please don't skip over me guys (and gals).

I feel really embarrassed after typing that last line. Never begged (online) before.

cbrpikachu likes this.