1. cbrpikachu
    Honeycomb Jul 28, 2014

cbrpikachu , Jul 28, 2014 :
    get the rhino. seems like the reviews are good

we will see. busy day tomorrow too.

2. shaquiel0418
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

shaquiel0418 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Thanks. Gonna order that tomorrow then along with a case. I wish I could get a official OPO case but who knows when they will be back in stock.

3. genbu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 28, 2014

genbu , Jul 28, 2014 :
    The road to my number is stilll long long long runnnnnnnn...Man, i just kind of not active for last weekends and i lost track of this thread.....

cbrpikachu likes this.
  4. paztine

paztine , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Still waiting for the share invites to come..I have my one plus for two weeks now..Once I get it..I will spread the love..

5. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

lpiratel , Jul 28, 2014 :
    as of right now, I don't see email regarding invites yet :(

Also minor rant. Ordered my phone on Friday, and i checked today, still in pre-shipment status on USPS. look likes I won't be getting my phone today. :(

6. baroq
    Eclair Jul 28, 2014

baroq , Jul 28, 2014 :
    used to go there but to "rolling wok"....not sure if it's still there though...

cbrpikachu likes this.
  7. cptslimjim

cptslimjim , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Seriously? I ordered some screen protectors on Saturday from up north and they are already out for delivery. Have you tried checking in with USPS to see if anything is wrong with your specific shipment?

cbrpikachu likes this.
  8. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

not yet, i feel like they don't even bother updating the staus...still in pre-shipment as of 10:21 right now. how do I contact USPS? with their 1800 central #?

9. dcpb35
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

dcpb35 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    USPS is pretty slow at updating tracking. Hopefully it just randomly shows up today.

10. Mattr567
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

11. DAMNinic05
    Froyo Jul 28, 2014

DAMNinic05 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    I just received my OPO… THANK YOU again to @klamchop and @cbrpikachu As soon as I get my invite(s) to share its going to whoevers next on the list in the OC Thread… GO ANGELS GO!!!

Attached Files:

cbrpikachu likes this.
  12. cptslimjim

I am not sure, you can file a report online and they usually contact you via phone within a day or so. I might wait till after noon since they have always told me that they start distribution after 11 a.m. Also, sign up for email or text notifications, nothing better than getting a random text that it has been shipped or is out for delivery.

cbrpikachu likes this.
  13. cptslimjim

Nope, if we got our One from a random invite and not a system invite, does that mean we can get our sharable invites sooner?

cbrpikachu likes this.
  14. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

yes that's what i'm hoping for :D

@cptslimjim : yes i signed up for text notification, but it's only as good as the online tracking :D

First thing on this list. root the phone...install Injustics gods among us....coins cheat :D lol

15. DAMNinic05
    Froyo Jul 28, 2014

DAMNinic05 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    random question on the rooting the OPO, will we still be able t
    random question on rooting the OPO, will we be able to receive the OTA updates from CM while rooted?

16. Mattr567
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

Mattr567 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Not sure, but now that share able invites are rolling out for early supporters, wouldn't it make sense if share able invites across the board rolled out sooner than before? Maybe its production, if they cant make enough, then they dont send out share able invites in till there is some more supply. I just want to keep the train moving and it should, we have people like you who have bought the One and are ready to pass on invites,but you guys dont have them yet. Were waiting on Oneplus. :(

17. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

Regarding early supporter invites, last Wed and Thursday, early supporter got 3 invites instead of 1; hence you see a lot of invites flowing around. I got my ivnite on Friday so the fixed the glitch in the system and I got only 1. I believe within a week or 2, we should get 3 invites to share.

cbrpikachu likes this.
  18. lpiratel
    Gingerbread Jul 28, 2014

I read somewhere that you still get OTA, but i haven't do more research beyond that, I will ask on XDA. also @Bigdog rooted his device. he might have an answer for you.

DAMNinic05 likes this.
  19. cptslimjim

I was gonna root but I am going to give CM11 a try out for a month or so before I get something else on there.

Yeah, that is the problem a lot of people are having. As we states before, there was no true number that OP was giving out on actual production so we are going off what people put in threads or mock charts people are doing out of their numbers and information. If all is going to numbers brought up around the forum, we should be getting to mid 70's by the end of August so we would have a decent amount of people who should have invites to share.

20. vmk2310
    Jelly Bean Jul 28, 2014

vmk2310 , Jul 28, 2014 :
    Wow, we virtually live in the same place except you got it first xD

cbrpikachu likes this.