October Wallpaper Competition - Results!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2016

Bradon H , Nov 3, 2016 :
    Halloween banner_Community thread_v2 2.png

Hey everyone,

First of all, a huge thank you to everyone who participated in our October Wallpaper Contest. We hope you had as much fun making wallpapers as we had going through them. Seriously, you all exceeded our expectations in a huge way, so expect more creative contests in the future.

Now, on to the fun part. With so many amazing entries, it wasn't easy for us to choose just two winners. If we could, we'd give a prize to each and every one of you. We judged the wallpapers on a few factors: creativity, originality, adherence to the October theme, and overall effort. Without further ado: the winners!

First Place

First Place.png
    By: @grinnn

We really liked the creativity here, and we especially appreciated that all of the artwork was hand-drawn and original. We'll be sending a $100 oneplus.net voucher your way!

Second Place

second place.png
    By: @cgprince06

This one grabbed our attention because it features real-world painting and photography. Impressive! We'll be sending a $50 oneplus.net voucher your way.

Again, this wasn't an easy choice. Here are some other examples of amazing entries:

Also, tons more! We can't post them all here, so be sure to check out the original thread to see all of the amazing entries. I'll personally be rocking several of these wallpapers in the coming weeks. Thanks again everyone!

Note: If you were selected as a winner, you'll receive a voucher code via private message within the next 24 hours.

2. youbi
    Portuguese POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 3, 2016

youbi , Nov 3, 2016 :
    Congratulations to the winners. Those were some amazing works. :hearteyes:

Glad I wasn't the one choosing one, otherwise I wouldn't know which one to choose, they all look amazing. :blush:

Pinar, Kerkdriel, Jamal751 and 7 others like this.
  3. pablofg1978
    Spanish POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 3, 2016

Jamal751, Salt505, SoniaB and 3 others like this.
  4. luxuskamel
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2016

5. Plenkske
    Dutch POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 3, 2016

Plenkske , Nov 3, 2016 :
    Wow thats amazing, well done everybody and gratz to the winners !
    I just downloaded picture 1, 2 and 4 on my OP3 :)

superplus, SoniaB, script and 2 others like this.
  6. mojoyoyo77
    Lollipop Senior Moderator Nov 3, 2016

script, volteon and pablofg1978 like this.
  7. camohan
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 3, 2016

camohan , Nov 3, 2016 :
    Congratulations guys...!! Good that I dint share my pic as Halloween wallpaper or else $ 150 would have been in my pocket..!!! hehehe[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

script and pablofg1978 like this.
  8. superplus
    English POC Assistant Head Moderator Nov 3, 2016

superplus , Nov 3, 2016 :
    except that you couldn't win first and second place [​IMG] remember? ;-p
    but thanks for saving us the eye bleeding [​IMG] jk ofc ^^

congrats @grinnn and @cgprince06! and great entries overall everyone [​IMG] you would've had my vote Pablo ^^

grinnn, SoniaB, script and 4 others like this.
  9. Deepak.Si
    KitKat Nov 3, 2016

superplus, SoniaB and meatandy like this.
  10. Wahoux
    Lollipop Nov 3, 2016

crystalvera1, SoniaB and meatandy like this.
  11. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 3, 2016

superplus and Deepak.Si like this.
  12. script
    Nougat Moderator Nov 3, 2016

meatandy and pablofg1978 like this.
  13. SoniaB
    Nougat Senior Moderator Nov 3, 2016

14. Bradon H
    Honeycomb Nov 3, 2016

pablofg1978, youbi, script and 2 others like this.
  15. Marck Dev Antoine
    Donut Nov 3, 2016

Marck Dev Antoine , Nov 3, 2016 :

One Plus, the top 3 classified, excluding the 2 winners, why not send a cover or accessory, including a glass film for consolation?
    I spent eight hours behind the wallpaper, at least a minimum thanks :(

16. GautamSunnyRaj
    Donut Nov 3, 2016

17. woSch
    Marshmallow Nov 3, 2016

woSch , Nov 3, 2016 :
    amazing & scary, a lot of 'nice' wallpapers ... congratulations to the winners !

18. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member Nov 3, 2016

David Y. , Nov 3, 2016 :
    Hey Marck, Tons of thanks for you guys participation! Your work is definitely one of the best, and trust me, it's people like you that make this contest far more exciting and competitive, as well as let us went through such a hard time to choose. Please don't be upset, we got more exciting contests to hold, can't wait to see you in the next one!

19. David Y.
    Global Community Manager Staff Member Nov 3, 2016

David Y. , Nov 3, 2016 :
    It's all about having FUN, my friend! See you in the next one! ;)

20. Marck Dev Antoine
    Donut Nov 3, 2016

Marck Dev Antoine , Nov 3, 2016 :
    [Quote = "david.yang, posta: 15356084, membro: 877.454"] Hey Marck, tonnellate di grazie per la partecipazione voi ragazzi! Il vostro lavoro è sicuramente uno dei migliori, e credetemi, è gente come te che fanno di questo concorso molto più eccitante e competitivo, così come farci passati attraverso un momento così difficile scegliere. Si prega di non essere turbato, abbiamo ottenuto gare più interessanti da tenere, non vedo l'ora di vederti in quello successivo! [/ Quote]
    I look forward to the next contest.
    I did not think you could get involved with a photo and a bit of color on the skin. (2nd winner)
    I do not say this to make issues, but next time more carefully explained the "rules" because many users have published more works, from my point of view is not correct :) Be more precise
    Good day