[Off Topic] Forum Voices

1. Dexter Morgan
    Community Veteran Sep 14, 2014

Dexter Morgan , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I can text without looking using SwiftKey.

Anyway, it's never a good idea to text and drive regardless of what device or texting skills you have.

Take my likes for wanting me to have your likes.

I don't know why people smoke cigarettes. They aren't beneficial, at all. A person who smokes makes himself/herself and the environment around himself/herself smell horrible. I don't know about you peeps, but the smell makes me sort of sick. They're also damaging their lungs. What the *uck are they doing man? It pisses me off seeing someone smoke. Then there's second and thirdhand smoke.. Cigarettes should be illegal.

2. drmartin
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 14, 2014

3. roderickh
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

roderickh , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Damn, the closest keyboard that enabled me to text more accurately would be the minuum. But the size of the OPO just doesn't help! And sad to say my previous devices had better touch responsiveness, but that aside +1 on never a good idea to text and drive.

Agreed with the cigarettes too. The smell makes me sick and this is coming from someone who used to live in a 3rd world country.

4. drmartin

drmartin , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I have to deal with cigarettes everyday. :-( In a first world country.

5. roderickh

Haha my statement was to imply that there was many many other unpleasant smell around other than cigarettes ;) But I guess so. It's everywhere...

6. Dexter Morgan

I understand that some things can be addictive, like nicotine, but there are ways of quitting. It's definitely possible.

I won't lie, I've smoked a few cigarettes before, but I never particularly enjoyed it and stopped when I realized how pointless it was.

7. drmartin

In Sweden it's OK, not many people smoke, but in Denmark they see it as a national past time... :/

8. Mr Sprinkles
    KitKat Sep 14, 2014

Mr Sprinkles , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I totally agree with you on the whole smoking thing. I just thought that the gif was so bizarre that you could get a kick out of it.

9. Dexter Morgan

That's sort of bandwagoning. Do they not know the harm that they're causing to themselves and possibly to others?

10. drmartin

Well, Denmark is rated as the happiest country in the world and they say its because they live short and indulgent lives. ;-)

11. roderickh

Good on you bro! My asthma definitely contributes to my hatred for those sticks haha.

12. Mr Sprinkles
    KitKat Sep 14, 2014

13. roderickh

That is interesting..
    YOLO?

14. finaldentiny

finaldentiny , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Happiest cause they smoke, live short and indulgent lives??:eek::eek:
    Now that I can't accept...:)
    I've got better ways to enjoy life.. Way better and live longer;)

15. Mr Sprinkles
    KitKat Sep 14, 2014

[​IMG]

16. drmartin

Just put a cigarette in her mouth (maybe the cats too?) and you've taken a gif of Denmark. :D

17. Mr Sprinkles
    KitKat Sep 14, 2014

[​IMG]

18. finaldentiny

19. Dexter Morgan

I'm aware of it being rated as one of the happiest countries, but I still don't understand why they would do something as pointless as smoking cigarettes other than to jump on the bandwagon and do what everyone else is doing.

Minuscule cigarette rant over.

I indulge in music, food and the OnePlus forums. Lol

I dislike that acronym.

20. Mr Sprinkles
    KitKat Sep 14, 2014