[Off Topic] Forum Voices

1. tEf0o Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

mahvi, superplus and Nilesh Sajnani like this.
  2. lnxpro Jelly Bean Jun 3, 2016

3. mahvi Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2016

4. tEf0o Jelly Bean Jun 5, 2016

Nilesh Sajnani and superplus like this.
  5. Ivanpoocky13 KitKat Jun 6, 2016

6. tEf0o Jelly Bean Jun 6, 2016

tEf0o, Jun 6, 2016 :
    I'll wait until it officially out, and first users have used it some weeks.
    But the lack of open source OS / CM is a big % for me.

Ivanpoocky13 likes this.
  7. tEf0o Jelly Bean Jun 7, 2016

8. Ivanpoocky13 KitKat Jun 8, 2016

Ivanpoocky13, Jun 8, 2016 :
    It'll most probably be out of stock. I would tentatively buy it. Leave it on it's box. And see reviews. If it's good I'll use it. If not I'll sell it.

tEf0o likes this.
  9. ParthThakur Jelly Bean Jun 8, 2016

10. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 8, 2016

keithnyc, Jun 8, 2016 :
    Hey, how are you, Sir? Hope all is well with you and the family.

Sh4itan likes this.
  11. sp99 KitKat Community Expert Jun 8, 2016

superplus likes this.
  12. Sh4itan Jelly Bean Jun 9, 2016

Sh4itan, Jun 9, 2016 :
    good mornin, sir!

7:01 in the morning as i type that message. all i well over here, 'family' is gone, but hey, single again! and guess what? aye! beeing single includes running around naked at home and NO ONE can interrupt you! it's a-a-a-a-a-AWESOME!

ps: how's it going over there?

13. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 9, 2016

keithnyc, Jun 9, 2016 :
    Heh heh, you are TOO funny, Comrade. I do miss those chats ;)

Year started off pretty crappy...lost my one of my best friends (my Dad), so helping my Mom cope (she lives alone in their house in NJ) and dealing with all the legal stuff has been exhausting. And lots of crap going on at work that seems to fall only on my shoulders hasn't helped (I know what you're thinking...... I sound like "Waaaaahhhh, poor me...I have it SO much worse than ANYONE in Somolia...."). Honestly though, after a few months now, things are settling down and I'm starting to adjust to the new normal. Friends have been helping me out a lot and re: work, well, let's just say I changed my Bucket List to a *uck-it List". It really makes dealing with nonsense SOOOO much easier.

Being single again (hey, join the club,,,me, too) can really be tough, but it sounds like you're appreciating some of the benefits.....I pretty much ran around naked when I wasn't single (hmmmmmm, maybe that's why I'm single again ;)), but I totally get it. You're still a very young guy....so when you're ready, you'll start off fresh and find the right one. But before then, have fun mate.

Getting ready for the pop-up event in NYC next week (I'm actually going to be helping out at the event like I did last year, so it'll be lots of fun...looking forward to seeing Carl again, meeting the rest of the team and hanging out with the OP fan base...they really are a very cool gang of folks).

That's about it, Sir. Don't be a stranger. Have a great Summer and if you ever make it out to the big, bad city of NYC (like my other Wormhole mate, @dreniacdre ), let me know. Live long and prosper. Carry on....:cool:

14. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jun 12, 2016

15. Sh4itan Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2016

Sh4itan, Jun 13, 2016 :
    i know, i know... but i was kinda distracted lately... so i wasn't that active over here. might even break with OnePlus for a Xiaomi Mi5 Pro, cause... you know? Those OP3 leaks aren't as beautiful as i hoped for.

but i won't leave that forum. I. WON'T. FAHKIN. LEAVE. IT. !.

visiting NYC might be difficult, cause it's soooo far away and i don't even want to visit the US :p it's not even slighty part of my wanna-be-there-list for some reasons. but if you ever decide to visit germany... ;)

LOK'TAR OGAR, MY FRIEND! :cool:

NINJA HIGHFIVE!

keithnyc likes this.
  16. aaron.hossain75 Lollipop Jun 13, 2016

17. aaron.hossain75 Lollipop Jun 13, 2016

18. tEf0o Jelly Bean Jun 13, 2016

tEf0o, Jun 13, 2016 :
    One day,
    One choice,
    One buy,
    One unit,
    One wait,
    One delivery,
    One day use,
    One resale,
    One more buy.....

19. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Jun 13, 2016

keithnyc, Jun 13, 2016 :
    Understood.....well, Germany is on my list, so i will definitely let you know. Have a great week.

Nilesh Sajnani, superplus and Sh4itan like this.
  20. volteon Lollipop Community Expert Jun 13, 2016

volteon, Jun 13, 2016 :
    I can wait no longer...
    [​IMG]

Sh4itan likes this.