ROM [OFFICIAL][4.4.4]OnePlus AOSP

1. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 8, 2014 :
    I tried that version too, but getting same error. I am doing clean install. I want to check it out. please help me out.

2. acwe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 8, 2014

3. sungeigedong
    Cupcake Sep 8, 2014

sungeigedong , Sep 8, 2014 :
    I had the same experience. Reinstated ColorOS then CM11s with all the unlocking and rooting and then AOSP installed without rebooting. Not sure what I'd done differently but it worked.

I had no problems with Mahdi ROM though and I'm back to Mahdi ROM but may flash this AOSP again soon.

nikku_hot123 likes this.
  4. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2014

5. rodriguez.da
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2014

rodriguez.da , Sep 8, 2014 :
    Great news!!!

6. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Sep 8, 2014

avinashadvani , Sep 8, 2014 :
    Any one here with their battery tests stats. Want to know what standby and screen time are being achieved on this stock aosp

7. Vito B.
    Digital Media Manager Europe Staff Member Sep 8, 2014

Vito B. , Sep 8, 2014 :
    I don't have screen shot but the battery life is really good. 1 day with 2 hours of GPS/Navigation, a lot of web browsing, and games.

avinashadvani likes this.
  8. tod_da_mawshrem
    Honeycomb Sep 8, 2014

9. BCChip
    Donut Sep 9, 2014

BCChip , Sep 9, 2014 :
    A couple things I noticed while testing the latest version of this ROM:

1. Bluetooth stereo music occasionally stutters. It's not to the point of it being untenable, but it is significant enough that it should be corrected. I was using Sony SBH80 bluetooth headphones.

2. The upper right quickstart icon gets pushed to the right where half of it disappears. I've attached a screenshot. You can see it in the upper right hand corner of the screen.

Attached Files:

avinashadvani likes this.
  10. t.wermer
    Froyo Sep 9, 2014

11. avinashadvani
    Jelly Bean Sep 9, 2014

avinashadvani , Sep 9, 2014 :
    When I tried it before yes runs very smooth. I guess they will have L too part of the updates

12. +HamiDRezA+
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2014

13. Almehairbi
    Cupcake Sep 9, 2014

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014

14. nikku_hot123
    Honeycomb Sep 10, 2014

nikku_hot123 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    please try. if the problem is resolved with your method please let me know.

15. mirko77
    Froyo Sep 10, 2014

mirko77 , Sep 10, 2014 :
    I always hated the back button on the right side since my old Samsung times. It just does not make any sense. Any UI we use on daily basis has got the back button on the left side, let's just think at the browser for example!

sivasamraj likes this.
  16. thethirdmurph
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

thethirdmurph , Sep 10, 2014 :
    so I've been rocking the aosp 4.4.4 stock rom for a couple weeks now and I actually am having better battery life than with any other rom; however I'm having rebooting issues.. if I try to reboot or shut it off for one reason or another when I try to turn it back on it gives me a hard time restarting.. anyone else have this or find a resolution to it?

17. msublette
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

msublette , Sep 10, 2014 :
    Sounds like a dirty install, what I did was a full wipe EVERYTHING, then I just did a ADB push from fastboot after mounting the internal storage in TWRP. Before I did this I had weird FCs almost evry day. Since zero FCs

18. thethirdmurph
    Gingerbread Sep 10, 2014

thethirdmurph , Sep 10, 2014 :
    it was a fresh clean install... wiped everything 3times

19. mirko77
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

mirko77 , Sep 11, 2014 :
    What about general smoothness? I'd be picky, but I find the OPO less smooth than my Nexus 5, mostly when scrolling. (To be honest, scrolling on Android is still years behind the fruity OS)

Last edited: Sep 11, 2014

20. jimbo-ish
    Froyo Sep 11, 2014

jimbo-ish , Sep 11, 2014 :
    On an AOSP ROM you can installed Xposed and GravityBox to set up the (on screen) navigation buttons as your heart desires. I did used to have back on the left but getting my OPO has made me re-think and I now prefer it on the right; if I am holding the phone in my right hand I can use my thumb to select it and if I am holding my phone in my left hand the chances are that I am using my right hand to select things.