Official 5t tempered glass screen protector

1. F_Glen_Youngman_LNmy
    Cupcake Dec 4, 2017

F_Glen_Youngman_LNmy , Dec 4, 2017 :
    Anyone found this impossible to put on? mine won't sit flush on the screen no matter how much care is taken. Seems to not have much in the way of adhesive. total waste of money!

2. hpsauce37
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2017

hpsauce37 , Dec 4, 2017 :
    mines on but was not the easiest to do and I'm still not 100% happy with it.

an issue I have found is that touch sensitivity seems a bit off sometimes with items I'm trying to select (home/back keys) needing to be pressed several times

EaPhone likes this.
  3. LekisS
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2017

LekisS , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Same here, after struggling with it for an hour I threw it to the trash... It's not the first time I put a screen protector but this one pissed me off... it's a waste of money :(

4. chrism380
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 5, 2017

chrism380 , Dec 5, 2017 :
    I got mine perfectly installed and lined up.. the result of my effort was over 25 air bubbles. Then I spent over an hour pressing them out, with the tool, cloth and finger. Finally worked, but at bottom just above black, large air bubbles keep appearing. The rest of the screen looks perfect now, just need to ignore the bottom. Not satisfactory. Seems like others having the same issue.

5. Saranm6
    Gingerbread Dec 5, 2017

Saranm6 , Dec 5, 2017 :
    I used case given with the phone and applied screen protector it aligned perfectly and smoothly without any bubbles but still the official screen protector is grainy and the sides are cuttoff by 1mm combined on both sides . I know it is very small but while playing games it is easily noticable

EroX232 likes this.
  6. junaidv
    Eclair Dec 5, 2017

junaidv , Dec 5, 2017 :
    Same here! Struggled for about an hour, finally got it on but air bubble still keeps appearing at the bottom!

7. G_Hunter_Tran_BZPM
    Cupcake May 26, 2018

G_Hunter_Tran_BZPM , May 26, 2018 :
    I used drastic measures to remove bubbles but got these two stupid dent like circles in the protector. I handled it like a baby's glove but this still happened, and had similar circles on the preinstalled. does anybody get this problem as well? it seems to be something unique to OP

8. G_Hunter_Tran_BZPM
    Cupcake May 26, 2018

9. G_Hunter_Tran_BZPM
    Cupcake May 26, 2018

G_Hunter_Tran_BZPM , May 26, 2018 :
    I apologize for being an idot. it was an air bubble with a tiny particle of black lint perfectly centered inside it. XD This is what made me think that it was a dent caused by a pointed object. for those who have trouble installing KEEP TRYING. I was able to get it done absolutely perfect by trying for about an hour. use the tool and follow the YouTube video OnePlus made, but apply a lot more force and do it slowly!