[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. killsta
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

killsta , Jul 1, 2016 :
    On the plus side, the store says the estimated fulfilment for the OP3 is now 8 business days not 9 business days :p

Mto23 likes this.
  2. Nemesxs
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

Nemesxs , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Got my phone and everything is perfect apart from the fact the screen protector came with a crack...thanks royal mail.

3. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 1, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I'm sure you'll get your phone soon. It's a great toy!! Lol

4. Benjos
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

Benjos , Jul 1, 2016 :
    @David S. Disappeared today! David where are you??? Everyone here is looking for you!. Including me of course. Some people have questions about their orders especially with the shipping of them. Despite the fact i have my phone delivered I am still waiting for my coupon code! Time to order some accesories OnePlus Icons will match perfect with the premium feel of our OP3 :)

5. closencounters
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

closencounters , Jul 1, 2016 :
    DHL express was supposed to deliver mine "by the end of the day" and guess what? They decided 1130 AM is "the end of the day", came and noticed that nobody is at my place at the end of the day and left the phone at a relay point which unsurprisingly far from one that's less than 500 meters from my place.

And of course when I arrived at the relay point at 6pm it was closed although it's supposed to close at 7pm.

Perfect

6. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    i put a glass screen protector on mine feels safer than the 3 pounds one they put on it glass always does now waiting on power bank and bamboo cover to protect camera i love it

stephenboyo likes this.
  7. BPTMatthew
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

BPTMatthew , Jul 1, 2016 :
    My (free) power bank arrived today, as it came with Yodel. Unfortunately, my phone is coming via Royal Snail - so it's still at the "Sales order raised" stage it's been at since 2am this morning. Hopefully it'll arrive tomorrow!

8. lelbourn94
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

lelbourn94 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    mine just updated from pre-advice 18:33 29th to acceptance at princess royal distribution at 17-52 today so it looks like orders dispatched on the 29th are slowly being updated

9. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    ordered mine on 15th aswell just happy shes now here hope yours comes in morning

10. fredewis
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

fredewis , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Extremely angry right now ...got my coupons but they send me two of £8 value withing the same email ...and to add to it stating it can't be used together when the fact was I would have got a £16 as I did not receive one previously and stated by @David S. Many times ...... Seriously one thing after another!!!

11. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 1, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Very true. I've just read complaints in another thread about the screen colours. I have checked the OP3 screen against my other phones including the Galaxy Note and it looks great. I think those of us who waited agonisingly for the next batch of phones out of China may be lucky as the initial problems the early adopters complained off seems to have been sorted in this batch.

12. finlaybob
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

finlaybob , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Managed to pick mine up from work today at about 1pm. It was delivered first thing!

Vodafone had problems getting the data settings sent, so had to sort them manually, but all is going well now! Posting from my new OP3!

Thanks again to @David S. And all who helped me cope with waiting, I hope nobody else has to wait too long!

I'll be hanging about on the rooting and custom ROM threads from here on in.

Stay safe everyone, and never settle! (Well, "settle" for 2 weeks till your phone is delivered ;))

domnerus, pastmann and takenatdawn like this.
  13. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    You could br right i love how you can change the led thing like red for email green ect for messages that is great screens beautiful

stephenboyo likes this.
  14. jayd95
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

jayd95 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Got mine all up and running seems perfect , thought the data was stuck on edge and wouldn't go to 3g but must have just been where I was located seems to be fine now, screen looks amazing don't know why people are complaining and I have come from an s6 edge plus ,, it's so fast and the quality is really up their ,, got the flip case on it and it's a great case really good feel and light just wish it protected the sides of the phone ,, all in all seems worth the wait just got to test the display later

15. lindi215
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lindi215 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Its now been updated to 13 business days for shipping!

16. alip27
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

alip27 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    hoping mine leaves Princess Royal tonight it's been on "Outward RDC Volumetric Acceptance" and "Sales Order Raised" since like 2AM.
    I'd really love to get the phone tomorrow

17. killsta
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

killsta , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Ouch, so it has!

18. lindi215
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lindi215 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    My account is still saying that my OP3 is estimated to be despatched 30th June - which was yesterday and I haven't heard anything - and delivered on the 3rd July :( anyone have a similar problem and did there account update with a different date?

19. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    the camera is great sharp nice colors

20. Sean5509
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

Sean5509 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Also an annoyed 'customer', I say customer but so far it appears I've paid for nothing.
    I placed my order on the 22nd and it was supposed to be dispatched on the 28th to be here today according to the website.
    After the update saying all orders were being shipped wed/thur, guess who still hasn't even received a tracking info email.... Correct, it's me. :(
    So it appears my phone still hasn't even been shipped.