[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. redael
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

redael , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I'm in the same boat , made an assumption that my order would have been in the bulk dispatches on Wed/Thurs as @David S. implied but absolutely no movement on the order (still showing as unprocessed) with zero clarification on its status when I ask , can't see it arriving until the end of next week now.

2. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I ordered 14th and zilch!

domnerus and B11avb like this.
  3. Alvie
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Jul 1, 2016

Alvie , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I'm probably likely to get it tomorrow, I've ordered a SlickWraps skin as well (which will probably arrive in 1 week)!!! :)

4. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Open question to this forum: If one didn't know about this forum and had ordered on Launch day, 14th June, had been told shipping on the 19th and delivery by 23rd and then to have it changed to shipping on 4th July and delivery by 9th July and had raised a ticket with support and they haven't answered in 12 days, what would be the next logical step?

domnerus and ph4sma like this.
  5. Alvie
    The Lab - OnePlus 5T Reviewer Jul 1, 2016

Alvie , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Go on the forums?!

Or Call support / livechat / twitter etc

6. jodytuxford
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

jodytuxford , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 24th and mine is now at that Princess Royal place. I can understand why people who ordered earlier are annoyed if they don't have there's yet and it is really bad how disorganised it is but remember this....

At least there's no invite system!! I tried for weeks to get an invite for my OPO and when I finally ordered it, they announced an 'open day' sale about a week later!

It's not great people but be thankful for small mercies.

@lelbourn94 mine must be on the same delivery

Screenshot_20160701-194906.png

7. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Did you read the entire post Alvie?

8. Vanister83
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

Vanister83 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    All day waiting... I went out for school run 30 minutes and when i came back what's happened? They went.... agrrr lol haahha tomorrow I suppose...

9. B11avb
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

B11avb , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I really don't understand why ppl are getting their order when placed after us. It's not fair.

domnerus likes this.
  10. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Ditto!!

11. G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Phone is finally on the move. Hope to have my grubby mitts on it come Monday when i get to work. No boss in that day either so can find all the little tips and tricks

12. G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo , Jul 1, 2016 :
    How would people feel about the price of the phone say increasing by 30-50£ but OnePlus allowing a company like Amazon to handle distribution and logistics. I think that would massively improve the situation and will help the appeal of the device. Quite interested in putting a petition together if this is something people think will be acceptable

Darkchef likes this.
  13. Vanister83
    Eclair Jul 1, 2016

14. Sean5509
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

Sean5509 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I wouldn't even mind a delayed delivery, just some info on where my phone is/will be. All I have is the website telling me it's pending shipment and then directly below telling me my expected shipment was 3 days ago.

I spoke to live chat yesterday who assured me it was being shipped yesterday.

15. TeaGarden
    Cupcake Jul 1, 2016

TeaGarden , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Hi

I work in customer service, and I just want to offer a few thoughts from my perspective.

I ordered this new phone either on/or shortly after launch day. Having read about the previous invite system and about the anticipation for the phone, I'll be honest, I expected that there might be a delay. I recognised that supply vs demand might not be possible, and acknowledged my own need for patience.

Also, let's be fair, a relatively new company dealing with an incredible demand for their latest flagship product is likely to encounter *some* difficulties along the way.

So I just left it alone.

I didn't complain, I didn't mention anything on these forums, I just let it be.

A two to three week wait for a SmartPhone is not something I feel the need to be angry about.

Today I dealt with someone who was made homeless. They have a pension 'pot' of c£2m, that they actually can access. Do you know what's held it up? Paperwork. Red tape. I feel angry about that, because despite the best will in the world I couldn't stop this guy being made homeless.

My point is that it's me on the end of the line, and I'm human.

Keep a sense of perspective.

Once you have thought about a sense of perspective, I hope you will all extend politeness/courtesy to the customer services from OnePlus, because from reading this thread a lot of you seem to have a sense of entitlement that is far beyond your actual entitlement, even though customer services are trying their best to help you.

To the people doing customer service - you have a difficult job. I respect you for doing well at it.

Also, in case anyone's interested, my phone arrived today. I haven't opened it yet because I'm trying to help other people, like the guy I mentioned earlier.

16. SirZephy
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

SirZephy , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Looks like ours must be literally sat next to each other as they were scanned in :D

[​IMG]

17. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

domnerus , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Are we going to contemplate about real world issues? Sell this stupid phone and donate money to people in need.

18. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

domnerus , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I don't think I will get it tomorrow... Oneplus well done you just getting worse by the day.... Please invitations back. More fair system.

19. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

domnerus , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Ouch... Why am I complaining about 16th?

20. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

domnerus , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Oneplus, I think you should give away few more vouchers for those who ordered by 20th and haven't got their phones.