[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. SirZephy
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

SirZephy , Jul 1, 2016 :
    You're misinterpreting why people were annoyed in the first place.
    The phones were out of stock even though their website mentioned nothing about it and still let people order with no warning, people who ordered on the 14th were sat waiting while people who ordered between the 20th and 24th had their phones shipped immediately and delivered soon after.
    It took them WAY too long to write up a PSA on the orders and the current situation. None of the live chat CS team were of any help, it was apology after apology, someone posted a chat of an agent that was completely ignoring the customer with "are you there? hello" and then ending the chat.
    I personally had a ticket opened which was then answered with a "?" and that was it, nothing else was in the ticket.

Jesus, I haven't even gotten into the fact that some people paid for Priority shipping and then never got a coupon to reimburse them for the inconvenience while people like me who ordered with Standard got €20 coupons instead of €10 coupons.

I could go on but that fact is this, the execution was absolutely horrific. It's only when David posted on the forums in this thread that we had ANY information about our orders. That is shite, no matter how you look at it.

ph4sma, Arjay7, takenatdawn and 4 others like this.
  2. Markh2000
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

Markh2000 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Well I waited in till 3pm and had to go out then had plans for the weekend and typical my parcel tried to be delivered at 3.10pm so got to try and pick it up tomorrow from the delivery office if possible.

Gutted I missed it by 10 minutes.

domnerus likes this.
  3. lolegend
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lolegend , Jul 1, 2016 :
    i am still waiting for my phone to arrive but in the mean time have to make a decision what should i get a Dbrand Skin or a Oneplus karbon Case which should i go for??

4. lemonhater
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 1, 2016

lemonhater , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 24th and it was not shipped immediately. It got shipped on Thursday. Received some codes for the delay

5. lolegend
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lolegend , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 21st and never received any codes.

6. F_Yasmine_Bouzoraa_tIqu
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

7. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 1, 2016

neousonepl , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Completely agree with you on this.

8. lemonhater

Try contacting customer support via live chat? Don't bother submitting a ticket. From what I've heard, they take ages to reply

9. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Man that sucks i would be gutted :(:(:(:(

10. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Whilst I have every sympathy for the homeless person you have been dealing with, this is hardly a valid comparison. This is about a company fulfilling orders placed after earlier orders- not about red tape and homelessness. A simple communication from the company would go miles.

ph4sma likes this.
  11. Sean5509
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

Sean5509 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    This is what annoys people though and it's obviously not your fault. I ordered 2 days before this and have received no code and it's still not been shipped.
    To top it off there are people who ordered a week before me who are in the same situation.

It's a good job the reviews are favourable because it'd be impossible to recommend trying to buy it to anyone looking for a phone.

12. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Tried live chat as well - may as well have been speaking to my neighbour.

13. lemonhater

Just fyi, I didn't get the code automatically. I had to ask for it

14. alip27
    Froyo Jul 1, 2016

alip27 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Don't think I can wait until monday 16 days waiting is just ridiculous.
    I'd still take a two-week wait over the struggle they had with invites but it's still ridiculous how long it is taking. I expected to have ditched my OPO that has a broken volume key but I've had to hold on to it for another two weeks. getting to the point now where I would actually just drive down to London and pick it up myself. Get this all over with.

15. lolegend
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lolegend , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I asked live chat and they refused to give me one.

16. Sean5509
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

Sean5509 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    I did ask but was told that the codes were only for people whose dispatch date was before the 28th and mine was supposed to be on the 28th. :(

17. lemonhater

Wow... Can't help u then

18. lemonhater

Surprisingly the extra cable I ordered shipped out within 24 hours and it's currently in transit. Guess it would reach me before my phone does

19. jayd95
    Honeycomb Jul 1, 2016

jayd95 , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Looks like they have ran out of stock again based upon the estimated disoatch on the website, I reckon it could be another 2 week wait for new phones to come in :-/

20. lolegend
    Donut Jul 1, 2016

lolegend , Jul 1, 2016 :
    Nice I just got an code of oneplus even thought he refused. And it's $20