[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

2. navneet_singh01
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

navneet_singh01 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    When did you ordered yours ? I ordered mine on 23rd and the status changed today to be delivered on 17th July.

3. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

4. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Hope oneplus use in house Cs next time than some crappy 3rd party company hell use people in here

5. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

domnerus , Jul 4, 2016 :
    If you have OS 3.1.3 you should be fine

6. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    :cool::cool::cool::):):):)

7. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    screens made by Samsung looks like all but there own phones get best then the oneplus or nexus ect get the uncle fester of screens

Attached Files:

neousonepl likes this.
  8. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

neousonepl , Jul 4, 2016 :
    In the UK distance selling rules allow returns if you change your mind. normally 14 days.
    I have 3.1.2 and it won't find any update? apparently 3.2 is being pushed out now...
    did yours ship with 3.1.3?

9. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    mines 3.1.2
    :oops:o_Oo_Oo_Oo_O guess updates take a few days i fear updates ....

10. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

11. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

domnerus , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Do I have to pay for shipping or Oneplus would?

12. Hogyoku
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

Hogyoku , Jul 4, 2016 :
    How long did it take for you guys to get the phone after your order changed to 'Order processing' ?

13. satbirbains
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

satbirbains , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I have decided to cancel my order today. I placed my order on the 21st of June with a dispatch date of the 27th and delivery for the 1st of July. On the 1st of July my order status and dates had not changed and were out of date. I was told by both staff members on this forum and the call center staff that the phone would be dispatched by the end of the week. Although they contradicted on the actual date.

In this time I have received no communication in regards to my order and the delay. Instead it is me that has had to I have had to chase them for information.

In regards to that information, the updates by staff on this forum and over the phone I can can only describe as inaccurate at best. Nothing stated has actually occurred, my phone was never dispatched as per the company statement and I received no voucher for the delay again as stated by the company. Having contacted staff members I receive no reply.

The whole thing to me has been a really poor way of trying to keep a handle on the fact that the company cannot fulfill the orders as promised.

Today my order was finally updated with revised dates, which shows delivery as the 17th of July. This is nearly 1 month later than the date that was provided by the company when I bought the product, more concerning however is the fact that any information that has been provided has also been just as unreliable or false.

With this I feel I cannot choose to do custom with a company that works in this way. Hopefully the process will improve and Oppo will learn from this, however I will always be weary of ordering in the future which is a shame.

Apologies for the long post but I wanted to share my experience because I don't find it acceptable and would ask others to think about what they want as a customer from the company they purchase from.

14. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

KingFAS , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Dude i am with you I'm considering cancelling too ... although Iv'e had the same experience as you my order was made on the 25th and the delivery date was given at 2nd of July. It is still currently 'pending shipment' and the dates have changed to 17th of July. However I will go further and make sure I tell everybody I know how poor this company is at handling customer concerns and to never purchase from them, I will wait three more days.
    @David S.

Last edited: Jul 4, 2016

15. PeteT
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

PeteT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Mine has just arrived with 3.1.3

KingFAS likes this.
  16. G_mathieu_Hays_jLmp
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

domnerus and KingFAS like this.
  17. G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

18. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Ok OP, are your customer service reps on a bonus payment for every time they tell customers to 'wait a couple of days for your shipping email'. I am sick and tired of hearing it from you, both from online chat support and a call I had today. Why oh why cant you just be honest with your loyal customers? This will be my third phone being such an advocate of your business but no one can give me a straight answer. If you don't know when they will ship then just tell me please. I am an intelligent person and can manage the emotional stress, but they nonsense you keep trying to palm me off with has just gone too far and needs to stop. You took my money but can't tell me when I will get my goods....fraud....deception.....or just downright cr*p customer service. Your rep even told me I couldn't cancel my order despite not being able to tell me when I would receive my phone.....REALLY????? Please please please OP I beg you, stop messing your fans and customers around and tell me when I will receive the goods I have paid for......oh yeah, to run salt into the wounds I paid £5.99 for priority shipping.......drop the act and start being professional and honest please!!!!!!!!

19. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Shipping costs covered means that OnePlus will pay for the shipping.

Sanstone feels like the OnePlus One back and as such i got it because i really liked the feel of that. Waiting for delivery still however. The carbon case looks cool but i dont know what it feels like. Sanstone all the way for me :)

domnerus likes this.
  20. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    When did you order your phone? And what time.