[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. Arjay7
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Arjay7 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    17th June...

2. G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo , Jul 4, 2016 :

I think I may go for the Sandstone I feel like it will offer more grip than the carbon.

3. Arjay7
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Arjay7 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    my phone is still at royal mail saying ready to deliver, this is bloody stupid now... does anyone know if royal mail update their website immediately after delivery or later on?

4. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I think I ordered my OP3 when we were still in Europe of when Britain was still Great and ruled the waves and Winston Churchill was smoking cigars!!!!! I can handle the wait its the utter trash from the OP customer dis-service reps that really gets my goat up.

domnerus likes this.
  5. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Okay well they only just shipped all of the ones from 14th and 15th of June, So chances are that yours is going to be shipped tomorrow. This is because they were heavily behind in phones to ship. Mine got shipped on friday last week and i ordered it on the 15th. I agree it's terrible service but i hope this answer helps you.

Yea the sandstone is really relaly cool. tonnes of grip too, they say the OP3 is quite slippery.

They update there website immediately. So if it is Ready to Deliver, that means today. Fingers crossed!

Yes their support is really trash. really upsetting for me

domnerus and Arjay7 like this.
  6. Arjay7
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Arjay7 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    if this happens with the oneplus 4, i swear to god i'll lose my shit more than i already have :/

domnerus likes this.
  7. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I hear OP are breaking their naming convention for their next phone and calling it the OnePlus Emu because they will just keep sticking their head in the sane when they cant deliver them!

domnerus likes this.
  8. JustDanny
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

JustDanny , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Tuesday 28th June, at 3pm. It was dispatched on 30th and arrived Saturday 2nd July. Standard RM shipping.

I much prefer it, I never liked touchwiz and, despite rooting and removing as much Samsung bloat as possible, you can never fully get rid. The only thing I do miss from the S6 is the IR blaster, but it's really no big deal!

domnerus likes this.
  9. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    wow @JustDanny, 4 days is by far the quickest delivery I have heard of. Would be very interesting to hear from OP directly around what their demographic is for delivering orders as its clear its not first come first served.

domnerus likes this.
  10. oneplusonesaleuk28
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

11. JustDanny
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

JustDanny , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I'm wondering if it does actually have something to do with a shortage of accessories, as the OP of this thread states. I'm sure it can't be the full reason, there has to be other issues, but I did order it with the black apricot case. I've not heard of anyone else so far going for this option - maybe they have loads of black apricot cases so they were able to fulfil my order immediately. Dunno, just a theory.... :confused:

domnerus likes this.
  12. killsta
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

killsta , Jul 4, 2016 :
    To the people who had theirs shipped last week, how long did your orders stay in processing?

13. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    lol I ordered with the black apricot case also, but then maybe my problem was that I ordered a set of the OP Icon earphones also.........nothing like being punished for spending more!!!!!

14. killsta
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

killsta , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I haven't ordered any accessories :(

15. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 4, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    The saga continues. The damn phone was in my local delivery office - 200 yards away - at 0700 on Friday. Now - after 2 visits to the delivery office - it's been returned to sender because the dumb shits apparently didn't put my complete address on the label.

Any bets on how many more weeks it's going to take to fix this?

domnerus likes this.
  16. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I want to ask an open question to David S the Administrator and Staff Member who started this thread about deliveries to UK customers.

David, at the start of this thread you were the font of all knowledge around deliveries to UK customers and the voice of OP.....as such, can you tell me and all of the other customers whose money you have taken over the last while when we will receive our goods? The OP commitment written when ordering is that you will despatch within 2 days to 31 countries and regions......is the UK included within this 31?

Can you please also explain why your customer service staff will not give a straight answer to a straight question but just keep saying oh wait for the despatch email in a couple of days?

Why are some customers receiving their orders despite others placing orders days and weeks ahead of them?

Finally David, if you cant tell us when orders will ship, can you just be honest with us and not treat your customers like we are stupid?

Many thanks,

Stuart

17. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    I think it will go 1 of 2 ways for you toastytoast...1 - you will get your phone returned once OP have shipped all back orders to the 31 countries and the UK or 2 - As OP seem to pull names out of a hat for deliveries you will get a new one before the original one is returned to them.....either way you will probably be told a load of nonsense in between times and promises will be broken. Maybe David S can add an answer to your question when he is answering the ones I asked above???

18. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

19. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

G_Dominic_Chase_mfwo likes this.
  20. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Where did you get the information that they've shipped all the ones from the 14th and 15th? I ordered on the 14th and my order is still showing as 'processing'!