[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. emanuel1
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

emanuel1 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    seems that the delivery is back to normal, although the website might say something different.
    Ordered a OP3 to Glasgow on the 28th at 00:10 and on the website I got Dispatching 8th and delivery 13th. @ days ago it changed to 7th dispatch and 12 delivery, but today I got a message from DHL that it will be delivered on the 7th.
    I hope not to have any problems with the screen. I was lucky with the OPO and I've skipped the 2.

2. emanuel1
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

emanuel1 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    try writing to David, as this is not normal.

3. Hogyoku
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

4. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    lucky i got past it very upsetting set up a password now incase it happens again :eek::eek::eek::eek:

5. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 4, 2016 :
    @David S. - is this true?

6. G_Martin_Myška_CngF
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

7. kingblue
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

8. arunbains
    Gingerbread Jul 4, 2016

arunbains , Jul 4, 2016 :
    When did you order?

9. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 4, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 4, 2016 :
    they should let us order oneplus for now that way it will be ready in a years time for shipping

Arjay7 likes this.
  10. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Then there is most likely something wrong with your order. Either payment or delivery details

11. Adnan.intekhab
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

Adnan.intekhab , Jul 4, 2016 :
    The tracking on says delivered without a signature and it is nowhere to be found!! Contacted CS and they are asking to chase up with royal mail! "Our contract with RM is for signed for delivery but I don't know why this wasn't signed, if you contact them they can help you". WTH!!!

12. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 4, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Payment OK - was taken out of my PayPal account on the 14th and I've already paid it.
    Address OK - they delivered both of my other phones (Oneplus One and Oneplus Two) and accessories OK.

13. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

14. Adnan.intekhab
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

just contacted RM and they gave me a complaint number. Said the investigation will take 72 hours, and the outcome of the investigation will be sent by post in the next 10 days! RM confirmed the service was for unsigned delivery! This is pathetic! i dont know what to do!

15. G_Robert_Watson_xXIc
    Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

G_Robert_Watson_xXIc , Jul 4, 2016 :
    OK... So after all the wait (ordered on 15th) it has arrived, it's not a figmant of my imagination, I'm actually posting this comment using it.

Phone is superb... OP sort out your act, if I had received the phone within the week I would be singing your praises and telling my friends to buy one. As it stands amazing price for a true flagship killer, but I would not want my friends to go though 4 weeks of not knowing what's happening.

takenatdawn and KingFAS like this.
  16. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

takenatdawn and KingFAS like this.
  17. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 4, 2016

domnerus , Jul 4, 2016 :
    My feelings are similar, phone is great (so far), but customer service, logistics, management is really bad. Even the phone is great, all feels like nightmare experience.......and even scarier stories coming out now as time passes by.

18. redael
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

msrikanthocp and KingFAS like this.
  19. Adnan.intekhab
    Donut Jul 4, 2016

Is there anyway I could PM David or someone? I can't be torn between RM and CS asking to chase with each other! How can a phone be sent out on unsigned delivery!!!

20. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 4, 2016

KingFAS , Jul 4, 2016 :
    Did you get a tracking number and the whole malarky before you got the phone or was it just stuck on pending shipment then bam in your post?