[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. tropicalstorm
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

tropicalstorm , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Contacted live chat today, got my shipping details as they weren't showing up and my phone left Poland this morning and is on it's way to Manchester and should be with me by the end of play on Friday :)

2. John j
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2016

John j , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Is the price increase for Uk for real or just a gimmick to make us buy?

3. gbyrne
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

gbyrne , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I contacted live chat today they said that there is nothing that they can do its with the warehouse and ill just have to wait / keep waiting for an unprescribed period of time .......

domnerus likes this.
  4. mywolf2
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2016

mywolf2 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    use the force on them

toastytoast1234 and domnerus like this.
  5. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

neousonepl , Jul 5, 2016 :
    "Logistics issues" ha! You can say that again, nice way to pass the buck. Delays are clearly still ongoing. It's a mess, orders are still being sent out in some random order (just take a read through the thread). I mean why do you think it's so hard to keep up with this thread David?

6. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

Nothing wrong with RM - They just need to pick a better delivery class. i.e. one which is insured and signed for.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016

takenatdawn likes this.
  7. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 5, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Feel like I am a head case and I'm a prisoner in this insane asylum (forum). Feel even sorrier for those who ordered on the 14th and aren't aware of these forums and are completely in the dark regarding their orders. At least we know that it's total chaos at OnePlus and even they don't know what's happening. :confused::confused::confused:

takenatdawn and domnerus like this.
  8. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Logistics issues, manufacturing issues, wrong type of leaves on the track or because UK voted to leave Europe..... The reason for this whole mess isn't really the important issue, to me it's the god awful level of customer service, bollocks spouted by live chat reps and the fact OP either don't know or can't tell their customers the truth.... Thats what pisses me most.... OK rant over....

9. Michal2pak
    Donut Jul 5, 2016

Michal2pak , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I feel like our phones might have already been sent out but we just don't know it yet ;)

10. kniVesss
    Jelly Bean Jul 5, 2016

kniVesss , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Yes my screen was discoloured on one side. My brothers was fine so decided to send it back for refund while ordering another before brexit fees :) No big deal as I got to play with it for a weekend and was very impressed apart from the issue. I was just unlucky.

oreochromis and domnerus like this.
  11. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

KingFAS , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I did the only thing i could as suggested by live chat and reordered the phone, the whole voucher thing is bullshit. They have no intention of handing one out so don't hold your breath.
    Funny enough the date of dispatch and delivery is the same as when my phone order was pushed back....¬.¬

domnerus likes this.
  12. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 5, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 5, 2016 :
    It's all down to Brexit and the fall in the pound's value I'm afraid. They probably can't keep prices lower than the actual worth of British currency for very long, so there'll probably be a revision upwards, if things don't settle soon...

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016

13. Tc3nitro
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

Tc3nitro , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I ordered on the 29th (phone and essentials package) just had my text to say the phone has been shipped and will be delivered before end of business Friday.

14. gbyrne
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

gbyrne , Jul 5, 2016 :
    your an outlier apparently one of the 0.1% .... one of the chosen .... enjoy :)

Tc3nitro likes this.
  15. jamiropolska
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

jamiropolska , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I ordered mine with bamboo case on 29th but the order is still pending shipment with estimate delivery 18th July (originally it was 12th...pushed forward yesterday).o_Oo_O:(

16. neousonepl
    Gingerbread Jul 5, 2016

We offer an estimated day of dispatch and delivery to keep the users informed when the device they are buying it's still on the way to the local warehouses
    I know, judging by his last post I think he's gone mad! "We offer an estimated day of dispatch and delivery to keep the users informed when the device they are buying it's still on the way to the local warehouses"

The orders page for almost all was incorrect, and still appears to be. You even said it yourself! #590

#2557 #2548 #2550 ...too many examples to list

gbyrne and tezzaB like this.
  17. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 5, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Let's start our own phone company..... Best name for the business wins an OP3 but sorry due to Santa Clause and his elves being at Wimbledon we can't say when you will receive your prize!!!!!

neousonepl and domnerus like this.
  18. stephenboyo
    KitKat Jul 5, 2016

stephenboyo , Jul 5, 2016 :
    Actually @domnerus is right, they take order for phones they havent built yet. That's how they manage their stock. However this can be a blessing in disguise as the new stock may be better quality tested so that any issues found in the previous batches dealt with especially the yellow screen smudge etc

19. tezzaB
    Froyo Jul 5, 2016

tezzaB , Jul 5, 2016 :
    We could say when you'll receive your prize - but then just keep pushing the date back!

20. G_Adam_Ramshaw_Ioia
    Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

G_Adam_Ramshaw_Ioia , Jul 5, 2016 :
    I ordered on 29 June and my order is 'processing' so hopefully it will get dispatched today too.