[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 6, 2016

KingFAS , Jul 6, 2016 :
    EH?? DHL said to me its picked up from Poland today at 2PM and will get to me on the 11th of JULY....strange

2. hailtotheking
    Gingerbread Jul 6, 2016

3. gbyrne
    Eclair Jul 6, 2016

gbyrne , Jul 6, 2016 :
    finally dispatched ....... but from Poland ..... estimated delivery time ...... 7 days ...... sigh ......

4. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Same here buddy, will come the 11th. Weird for two reasons, since when have DHL been so slow?? And, I ordered standard shipping anyway not priority. That will have taken me nearly a month for a working phone. I'm starting to understand why people pay more for the trusted brands.

domnerus likes this.
  5. KingFAS
    Eclair Jul 6, 2016

KingFAS , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Perhaps lady luck will smile and it'll deliver earlier than it says?

6. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2016

johnnyjungle , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Ordered on the 16th and have been told it should be shipped today or tomorrow from Poland, I'm not holding my breath. Dont know what is going on, but for everything I have ordered from oneplus this is the first time I have seen and order go via Poland. Maybe it's cheaper than going direct to the UK.

7. johnnyjungle

johnnyjungle , Jul 6, 2016 :
    It don't matter what shipping you pay for, as the someone has said Steve Wonder is doing the shipping. I ordered priority shipping on the 16th June to London UK and I have no text no email and you guessed it no tracking number.

domnerus likes this.
  8. Michal2pak
    Donut Jul 6, 2016

Michal2pak , Jul 6, 2016 :
    What they're trying to do, is damage control: They could have either have delayed EVERYONES orders, or catch up with the newest ones first and only HAVE A COUPLE of people complaining, it's unfair, but from a business perspective it's a much better idea

9. SimonFullerImagery
    Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

SimonFullerImagery , Jul 6, 2016 :
    You've been forgotten buddy, you should have received your phone last Friday. That's when I got mine (ordered 16th same as you). Unfortunately I had to send that one back, faulty.

domnerus likes this.
  10. BMYD
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

BMYD , Jul 6, 2016 :
    @David S. I got refund from Oneplus for all my accessories and shipped only the Oneplus 3. I got the confirmation today. When I contacted Oneplus support hotline, they said the reason behind my issue is something wrong with their online store. Further, he told not to order again until they confirm as this issue is fixed. So, please announce when this issue is going to be fixed?

domnerus likes this.
  11. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    you could build a Death Star in that time

12. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    How long did it take to get the powerbank and cover i ordered mine on the 1st see i have feelings points to tear 10155949_1529652730651041_5094970626946847346_n.jpg

stuc22 likes this.
  13. tropicalstorm
    Donut Jul 6, 2016

tropicalstorm , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Mine is coming from Poland too, it left on Monday and is now at Gatwick customs, you may not have to wait that long :)

I went with standard delivery too :)

14. CRobinson58
    Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

CRobinson58 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    [QUOTE="Looks like website is not being open and honest. Ordered on 27 June when estimated dispatch date was 30 June. Today, five days after dispatch date, scheduled dispatch date jumped to 12 July - five times the wait given when I placed my order.[/QUOTE]
    Message today saying my phone has been dispatched - here's hoping. May be without the extra charger I ordered.

15. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    next time i will place order and give it 5 weeks min no one likes there cs

16. stuc22
    Eclair Jul 6, 2016

stuc22 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    So stevie wonder has picked me.... The elephant has given birth and my phone has been delivered via Juno the NASA probe.... Phone is amazing but OP not shipped the case despite it being on my order and the packing note. Spoke to customer dis-service who asked if I has checked the whole package... He didn't get the sarcasm when I said yes I have been all through the 40ft container the phone had been delivered in.... So in essence phone great OP shipping and customer service still total mince..... Now on second bottle of bubbles to celebrate delivery or calm me down from the shock of arrival.

domnerus and Michal2pak like this.
  17. kingblue
    Froyo Jul 6, 2016

kingblue , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Mine in gatwick too it left Poland on Monday was hoping for it tomorrow but Fri maybe more realistic

18. Michal2pak
    Donut Jul 6, 2016

Michal2pak , Jul 6, 2016 :
    Funny fact is, my family member just came back from Szczecin, yesterday, he could have picked it up for me :'(

domnerus likes this.
  19. lemonhater

lemonhater , Jul 6, 2016 :
    was yours manufactured on the 19th?

20. toastytoast1234
    Marshmallow Jul 6, 2016

toastytoast1234 , Jul 6, 2016 :
    You're beside the counter for indigestion medicine, is it giving you heartburn as well?