[OFFICIAL] Dear UK, your phones are on the way soon

1. johnnyjungle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 7, 2016

johnnyjungle , Jul 7, 2016 :
    I have just sent a new message to @oneplus_support and @carlpeid

SimonFullerImagery and domnerus like this.
  2. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    the phone makes up for the wait but next year im not to sure dont think anyone wants this crap again no matter how cool the phone

domnerus likes this.
  3. domnerus
    Honeycomb Jul 7, 2016

4. tropicalstorm
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

5. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    yes its great phone like really put it in a jiffy bag to ship it 1000's of miles myself love the whole unboxing thing but not when box is all crunched up hell you can order a oneplus two on Amazon and get it in less than a hour a while back

6. G_Adam_Ramshaw_Ioia
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2016

G_Adam_Ramshaw_Ioia , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Mine left Hannover last night so I suspect it will arrive in the UK today and be at my doorstep tomorrow.

7. kingblue
    Froyo Jul 7, 2016

kingblue , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Left gatwick this morning at 3 no word on it but iv funny feeling my phone has been in a courier van en Route to Belfast lol

8. Sean5509
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

Sean5509 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Ahh well it appears that due to the amount I've complained, they have tried to keep me quiet and happy by giving me the tracking info. Although I note they haven't actually shipped any phone yet, just printed the label and told me it's been shipped.

9. hjano
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

hjano , Jul 7, 2016 :
    because Brexit, OnePlus will rise the OP3 price in England... uppsss

10. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    more like pedal bike

11. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    And Dell computers are upping up there price around 15% +

12. hjano
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

hjano , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Nice...

13. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    love it get told powerbank is comeing by Rm it just came by Dhl :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    oooo bamboo cover is nice

14. hjano
    Gingerbread Jul 7, 2016

hjano , Jul 7, 2016 :
    I have a black Flipcase.. its nice, very protective & useful (i can put my bankcard in)

15. johnnyjungle

johnnyjungle , Jul 7, 2016 :
    When did you order?

16. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    im so done with the ebay type cover flipcase well worth spending more on the good stuff

17. redael
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

redael , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Mine is finally on the way from Poland after they removed and refunded the Dash Charge Bundle from the order , although it's making me think about what type of charger is packed in the box , UK or EU ?

I don't see how or why they would hold stock of phones with UK specific chargers anywhere but the UK , maybe I'm overthinking this.....

I'm grateful that the shipping has been upgraded to DHL but I'd like to hear from others whose OP3 made the journey from Poland once you receive your phones.

18. mywolf2

mywolf2 , Jul 7, 2016 :
    guess its case get order make phone that way your not stuck with tens of 1000's of phones unsold come next model ?

19. F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT
    Donut Jul 7, 2016

F_Aaron_Ross_Phillips_iT , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Its probably their only warehouse, Every single one of my items has been shipped from there, 3 Orders; The phone, Dash Cable and Dash Wall socket (All separate Orders) i guess it's just a good delivery hub for all of the EU?

20. 442paul
    Cupcake Jul 7, 2016

442paul , Jul 7, 2016 :
    Well I got mines on the 28th, although only just got back to the country the other day. I must say it is absolutely fantastic.

What isn't so fantastic is the truly awful tempered glass screen protector and that I ordered 2 extra dash charge cables but received one dash and one standard. Live chat tried to tell me I only ordered one... Now I'm waiting on a reply to a ticket.
    On the plus side I did get another case (karbon) from my discount code for only 3.99 :) Should be a nice combo with the ozrly full cover screen protector.