ROM [OFFICIAL] [DIRTY UNICORNS] [OP2]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ponczoszek
    Gingerbread Jan 22, 2017

ponczoszek , Jan 22, 2017 :
    @locxFIN I have a realy "bad" luck not even a single reboot encoutered since I'm getting logs ... using alogcat root. EH and it'll happen in the worst moment I'm sure of it. Nevertheless rom is gr8 fluid and feature packed.

2. locxFIN
    KitKat Jan 22, 2017

locxFIN , Jan 22, 2017 :
    Then you just have to be ready to grab logs all the time and you're good for the rest of your time! :D

3. boshk
    Froyo Jan 27, 2017

boshk , Jan 27, 2017 :
    This rom is super smooth or I can say better than cm/lineage os. It does support volte and there are no network drops as I was facing with cm/lineage
    Thanks.:)

innis.neil and locxFIN like this.
  4. axeltron
    Cupcake Jan 28, 2017

axeltron , Jan 28, 2017 :
    is this rom stable enough for daily usage? are there any major bugs that can affect the use? because now with cm 14.1 nightly there are some bugs thatare annoying. is it worth changing the rom? and are the root binaries in the rom itself?

5. locxFIN
    KitKat Jan 28, 2017

locxFIN , Jan 28, 2017 :
    I've been on it for over a month, but then again CM14 was stable enough for me for a DD in September already. Hard to say what is worth anything since it's all free. I suggest taking a nandroid backup before flashing and if you don't like it, you can revert back to the old ROM like you never even flashed. Root is included in the latest build still, but they should be getting removed in the near future.

6. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 28, 2017

jovawankenobi , Jan 28, 2017 :
    I've tried few 7.1 Rom (Xenon, lineage, etc) but this DU is really awesome. no signal drop, no problem locking LTE, pre root working flawlessly and the dirty tweaks pack is very well done.
    I thought substratum would have come too by default but I can't find it..too bad..

7. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 28, 2017

jovawankenobi , Jan 28, 2017 :
    just one thing. the oxygen camera for is one of the best ever tried. Google camera is too simple and we need for sure autofocus and stabilization support.
    do you know of it's possible to get old camera for 7.1?

8. Lancelot_69
    Lollipop Jan 28, 2017

9. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 29, 2017

jovawankenobi , Jan 29, 2017 :
    Little feedback after a couple of days. One big issue: battery life is terrible. Even with greenify my battery keeps draining. I don't see a real deep sleep. Overnight I lost almost 30% of battery! Insane. Oxygen still the best. Who cares about nougat.

10. ponczoszek
    Gingerbread Jan 29, 2017

ponczoszek , Jan 29, 2017 :
    If you flashed it it says that u care bout nougat ... If U lost 30 % of battery during the night then its something on your side - I'm getting 2-3 % overnight with everything turned on (wifi - gps - mobile data). Check your greenify settings.

11. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 29, 2017

jovawankenobi , Jan 29, 2017 :
    Greenify is as same as before. Nothing special. The settings are the same (thanks to titanium). I don't know what to change. I've tried also lineage and xenon but I hadn't issues with battery life

12. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 29, 2017

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 29, 2017

13. locxFIN
    KitKat Jan 29, 2017

locxFIN , Jan 29, 2017 :
    Needs some more details. Check wakelocks and more detailed battery stats with GSam or BetterBatteryStats.

14. ltorga
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2017

15. rgvd1987
    Gingerbread Jan 30, 2017

rgvd1987 , Jan 30, 2017 :
    Great rom.. On 29Jan weeklies.. No VoLTE option in rom. Camera quality is bad. Battery life is OK.. Super fluid and stable rom.

16. jovawankenobi
    Froyo Jan 30, 2017

jovawankenobi , Jan 30, 2017 :
    BBS couldn't find any kernel stats...don't know why. Sorry but I preferred to switch to something different.

17. ponczoszek
    Gingerbread Feb 1, 2017

ponczoszek , Feb 1, 2017 :
    geeeez. I'm getting freaking annoying error everytime I do dirty flash, I'm getting FCs from like everything .... dunno whats happening ... tried various versions - RC's Weeklies and it goes everytime the same - the only way is to make a clean flash .. what am I doing wrong? @locxFIN sorry for bothering you but :D U are my hope.

18. locxFIN
    KitKat Feb 2, 2017

locxFIN , Feb 2, 2017 :
    All I know is you can't dirty flash from RC to weekly or vice versa, but upgrading within the same line shouldn't be an issue. I've done that multiple times and no issues.

19. deepumeshdwivedi
    Eclair Feb 2, 2017

deepumeshdwivedi , Feb 2, 2017 :
    Hi I have installed (Clean Flash) this (RC 31 Jan) rom over Oxygen os 3.5.6
    It's stable and I have not experienced any bugs as of now. I have installed oxygen os camera port and also FV5 camera.
    But I'm not able to save photos in raw format.
    Any help in this regard will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance. Cheers

Last edited: Feb 2, 2017

20. Asim Ali
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Asim Ali , Feb 6, 2017 :
    is there any network drop when using hike messenger ?
    can you please test it out ?