ROM [OFFICIAL] [DIRTY UNICORNS] [OP2]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Asim Ali
    Cupcake Feb 6, 2017

Asim Ali , Feb 6, 2017 :
    does hike messenger cause any network drop?

2. Mukesh2293
    Donut Feb 7, 2017

3. Sam Nakamura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 8, 2017

Sam Nakamura , Feb 8, 2017 :
    You got the permission from shreesha.murthy for this, not long ago they announced that sharing official builds of DU on other platforms than G+ & DevsBase isn't what they want..

4. spencer1620
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 8, 2017

spencer1620 , Feb 8, 2017 :
    Official builds are not being shared, only links to the official route. Any how sounds silly to promote a ROM on one chosen platform as it limits coverage.

5. Sam Nakamura
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 9, 2017

Sam Nakamura , Feb 9, 2017 :
    It's a 100% up to the developers as it's their work & heartblood.. They have their own reasons for their decision but it's a known standard to not promote the work of others without permission, also DU wants the bugs reported via JIRA to keep track of them effectively and certainly not to oneplus forums..

6. spencer1620

spencer1620 , Feb 9, 2017 :
    If shreesha.murthy has any objections he can make them here after nearly 10000 views and 125 posts it's a bit late to object now.
    I for one wouldn't be using this ROM of it wasn't on here as Google + is a nightmare to navigate

Last edited: Feb 9, 2017

7. macrolex
    Cupcake Feb 9, 2017

macrolex , Feb 9, 2017 :
    Great rom here, but I can't get the Layers Manager to work. I apply the themes, reboot and nothing changes. Any fix for this?
    Thanks in advance

8. locxFIN
    KitKat Feb 9, 2017

locxFIN , Feb 9, 2017 :
    This thread dates prior to the decision prohibiting other threads. This will, however, be closed because of that and you will have to follow DB threads or Shreesha's Twitter for new releases.

Layers is deprecated, use Substratum.

Sam Nakamura likes this.
  9. spencer1620

spencer1620 , Feb 9, 2017 :
    Sorry I don't see the logic in closing this thread. Why would Shreesha have any objections to it? It's not like anyone is trying to pass his work off as their own!

10. locxFIN
    KitKat Feb 9, 2017

locxFIN , Feb 9, 2017 :
    It is the official decision of the DU team, there's unfortunately nothing we can say about it. I'd love to have this thread here, but I love having DU builds more.

Sam Nakamura likes this.
  11. gusuraman
    Global Head Moderator Feb 11, 2017

gusuraman , Feb 11, 2017 :
    Exactly, not our call unfortunately.

Closing as per DU team policy