[Official] Good Bye thread

1. benluca
    KitKat Dec 3, 2015

benluca , Dec 3, 2015 :
    You won't need to ... looks like most of them beat you to the punch.

eye842 likes this.
  2. Salmonfish
    KitKat Dec 4, 2015

Salmonfish , Dec 4, 2015 :
    [​IMG]

3. Claudia
    Gingerbread Dec 4, 2015

Claudia , Dec 4, 2015 :
    I have just received my one plus x which I love using and its a great phone for the price. I am tempted to wave good simply because I cant stand the childlike hype that goes with this company. One plus 2 is a flagship killer for 2016 and we all know that is total BS its not even a 2015 killer. Also for all things good can you kill the silly things you want people to do to get a phone or an invite. Yes the one plus will be open so you can buy a one plus 2 anytime but people do wonder why you can do that now but couldn't do it at the start. Yes I understand that you are a new company but it appears that you did not take note of your sales for the one plus 1 when it came to production of the one plus 2 I know that you believe that the invite system creates demand but people feel no need to hold on if they can buy a phone as good if not better somewhere else. I don't believe that you will be able to pull this off for 4th time as it is now tired. In your small history there have been so many miss steps but one question I would ask is are you learning from it? Bringing out a case that is made for an iPhone and putting an invitation inside is just plain silly it may start a conversation but why would anyone buy a case that adds to much weight to their phone and is bulky and if you had an iPhone why would you care. You call Apple and inspiration but you customer service is simply put the worst ever this is something that Apple excel at. It does not take millions of people to get it right you just have to care and see your customers of today as future customers of tomorrow. Yes there is a lot of conversation regarding one plus but is it good and is it positive? And are you a company that people can trust?. Generally people review your product and say good/great phone but groan you have to wait for an invite. You say that you are listening to what people want if that is the case the one plus 3 should not have an invite system next year its your number one complaint so I will wait until then to wave goodbye then I will really know if you care.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015