great. I tried it and it works brilliantly. Thanks
Recently I bought 1+ 5T. Is there any way to transfer my iPhone data to One+?
I don't think the app is on iOS yet. There's other ways to shift data from iOS to android, google around.
Still doesn't work. Crash every time I try to backup.
I'd really like to see this compatible for switching from Apple to Oneplus.
I have just done this. It was a nightmare getting all my stuff over (that I could move) using Google drive. If you can find a way to do this you'll be in a great position to win new customers moving away from IOS.
Grt a good initiate for the OnePlus users
Really thank full to OnePlus team
this is useless if your backup size is bigger than available free space in phone. it will use all the space and phone will reboot. too bad. useless.
where can I find the backup file in the file explorer so that I can transfer it to my PC?
This app is buggy
I have taken update and copied the backup folder on laptop than after reinstalled switch app n again copied backup folder in mobile
but app do not recognised folder than
I took another backup and copied all files of previous backup to new data folder in backup and tried to restore but found following bugs
1. Apps were not installed (I have to install all again from playstore)
2. partial files were reinstalled .missed some image file.
Anybody tried facing same issue.
yes no otg....still crashes every damn time ....OnePlus ?
I restored my apps today and was a bit disappointed, it didn't restore app configuration niether any system settings as claimed.
it did however save some download time and restored sms without issues.
for me too. App crashes all the time !!! any word from OnePlus so far :-(
Those things are not yet supported. "System info" only states "Ringtones, Lock Screen Wallpaper"
I also hope these things will get supported in the future. That would be really helpfull.
Also, I think it should be possible to backup the settings and layout of the OnePlus Launcher.
Some other suggestions to improve this app:
- Support all OnePlus phones , and after that all Android phones (with version X+).
- I heard people with the OnePlus 2 are having problems, please check that.
- Make backing up work with OTG storage, or other storage(cloud, over usb, etc). People might need a lot of free space to be able to backup. If you add this, people dont have to free up anymore.
please update for me just crash
I have sorted out. Uninstall and reinstall the app guys...should work.
try to reinstall the app!
I got a copy of the Backup file on the device to the computer, then I need to delete this file.
The deletion of the backup file creates a problem.
Just great guys, i have to be honest and say that i'm a bit dissapointed with this so called "Backup and Restore" app...
I was so happy when i found OnePlus made this app and today i did all my backups of the phone (5T) and had it restored to factory defaults.
Everything was going well until i installed back the app and SURPRISEEEEEEEEEE !!!
It doesn't see the backup folder god damn it...
Can somebody technical explain why this is happening ?!
I only did a backup of:
- Contacts (THANK GOD you guys saved it in .cvf file and i managed to restore is manually)
- Call Logs - since it cannot see the backup files i cannot restore it, but let's say this is not such a big deal
- System Info - let's say this is not such a big deal since i can restore these settings manually
- Messages - here is a big problem, because i need these
How do i restore the Messages ?!
Those i need !!!
Do something !!!
Update the app, tell me how to restore them manually from the Sms folder, there are 2 files, an .xml and .VMSG file.
There has to be a way to restore them manually, please help !!!
You guys can also add option to upload backup on Google Drive or Dropbox ( It'll very much usefull for the light weight backups). Please do consider this request.
[French] Android Q Beta 4 (Developer Preview) pour le OnePlus 7/7 Pro
by Ch4rlux, 2019-08-05