ROM [OFFICIAL][LINEAGE OS/CM14.1][ONEPLUS2] [DISCUSSIONS][DOWNLOADS]

1. dinjesk
    KitKat Apr 22, 2016

dinjesk , Apr 22, 2016 :
    thought it had something to do with getting android updates, as i don't need them i hibernate it, so it don't searches all the time

2. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2016

3. arminth
    Honeycomb Apr 22, 2016

arminth , Apr 22, 2016 :
    I tried fv-5 and got the same issue with dark pictures on force flash.

Cheers
    Armin

4. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 22, 2016 :
    Ok, so the only picture issues happen when forcing flash on? because i never do that, i mostly use auto-flash or no flash. In that case photo quality should be ok?
    Thanks!

5. dinjesk
    KitKat Apr 22, 2016

dinjesk , Apr 22, 2016 :

you can flash everything at once,
    but i would flash rom+gapps. set up your phone. after that make a nandroid backup.
    then flash boeffla, see if it's boots, nandroid backup
    then xposed, see if it boots, nandroid backup
    enz....

this way u know if you have a bootloop, what is causing it. and you can restore you backup so you don't have to flash everything again.

ps. for your info i don't use xposed at the moment, but you can use it if you like. it works.

also you don't need to flash superSU for root as the rom has root build in, but you will have this # logo in your statusbar. that's why everybody flashes superSU, so you won't have that logo

smrdelj likes this.
  6. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 22, 2016 :
    Thanks!!
    I thought you had xposed because of all advanced greenify settings you have been showing here, but better if xposed not needed, i actually dont use any module so i dont care

7. dinjesk
    KitKat Apr 22, 2016

dinjesk , Apr 22, 2016 :
    no just greenify with root acces.

normally i use xposed for some modules like amplify, 4g/lte switcher, and some youtube stuff.
    but as for now i can keep my wakelocks under controle i have not yet the intention to flash xposed

smrdelj likes this.
  8. Fikri
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2016

Fikri , Apr 22, 2016 :
    I'm really disappointed in Oneplus that they don't release the kernel sources so developers like Garak can finish there roms. Hopefully the stick to there slogan and change there mind. Never settle ;-)

9. Skye_Nymph
    Gingerbread Apr 22, 2016

Skye_Nymph , Apr 22, 2016 :
    Two questions. Does this ROM have OTA support, and if/when the OPT hits official, will the OTA continue to get it to the official CM13?

10. burnout123
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 22, 2016

burnout123 , Apr 22, 2016 :
    1. No.
    2. Don't know.

11. dinjesk
    KitKat Apr 22, 2016

dinjesk , Apr 22, 2016 :
    No ota's yet, think we will see them if official cm13 comes. But have to wait for oos becomes official so garak can get kernel sources to complete cm13 rom

12. mido25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 22, 2016

mido25 , Apr 22, 2016 :
    I respect your patience buddy. We've explained the same thing here at least 100 times.

dinjesk likes this.
  13. dinjesk
    KitKat Apr 22, 2016

dinjesk , Apr 22, 2016 :
    yeah for some people (most new ones) it is hard to search or read threads.
    just post a question, i will get answers is what most people think.

but i always try to remain calm and reply nicely and help where i can

arminth and mido25 like this.
  14. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 23, 2016 :
    Is there anyway to set dark mode for menu and app drawer without installing any theme? Because all themes also set dark to apps background, wich looks awfull!!

In worst case, does anyone know any nice dark theme to recommend? Thanks!

15. arminth
    Honeycomb Apr 23, 2016

arminth , Apr 23, 2016 :
    I am using Dark material without statusbar (I don't like the symbols of Dark material in the symbol bar) and backgrounds.
    It was a bit annoying having facebook in black&whitein the first place but you get used to it! In general, it's a huge improvement for the eyes!

Just give it a try - you can go back any time by just switching back to original theme.

Cheers
    Armin

16. corrupto
    Donut Apr 23, 2016

corrupto , Apr 23, 2016 :
    Does anyone have a fix for the wifi issues? If yes, then please tell. I flashed the new modem but it didn't help. Legacy client didn't help either. Sorry if this has been answered before. 105 pages is a lot to dig through, thanks.

17. charul_dalvi18
    Eclair Apr 23, 2016

charul_dalvi18 , Apr 23, 2016 :
    Hey guys, I m using the latest build 09/04 and i still have the bug of unlocking the phone before picking up a call...anyone else facing this issue..??

18. Ankit Antony
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2016

Ankit Antony , Apr 23, 2016 :
    yeah, thanks, but i already got it working. Flashed v 2.71 after clearing caches. Worked!!

19. Gizmokid2005
    Eclair Apr 23, 2016

Gizmokid2005 , Apr 23, 2016 :
    Yes. Alarms too.

20. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 23, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 23, 2016 :
    does not happen this to me. I rooted via developer menu options, and i dont have any # icon on status bar.

fortunately, I'm not facing any of those issues. No wifi problems detected, and definitely no bug with lock screen and calls or alarms.

BUT I've only one bug: when i restart system, if i attempt to unlock the phone for the first time by fingerprint, it fails and get stuck showing plain wallpaper (no icons, bor stat bar, nor lock pinpad, anything). So i have to manually lock again, and unlock via pin code. But its only first unlock after rebooting