ROM [OFFICIAL][LINEAGE OS/CM14.1][ONEPLUS2] [DISCUSSIONS][DOWNLOADS]

1. mido25
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2016

mido25 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Just wipe all cache and dirty flash. I've found no issue. Taking a nandroid is strongly recommended. Follow steps in OP, you would be good. Even if you had to clean flash, you can just restore the data only from nandroid.

2. ashokmor007
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

ashokmor007 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Ok thanks man wil give a try tody

matt_simpson likes this.
  3. mido25

4. ThakiVagyok
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

ThakiVagyok , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Just dirty flashed after cleared caches, I also flashed Xposed and SuperSU 2.67(Beta) and everything is perfect! :)

5. Wackencorpse
    KitKat Apr 1, 2016

6. Deactivated User
    Apr 1, 2016

7. matt_simpson

matt_simpson , Apr 1, 2016 :
    You can go to a file explorer get the apk out of it and install it if you dont want to flash it.

8. sandeeppaleri
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

9. mido25

mido25 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Use any 3rd party apps or cm theme to change it. It's absent in the build.

10. sandeeppaleri
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2016

sandeeppaleri , Apr 1, 2016 :
    man.. it was absent in the last build also..i wonder, did no one else report it except me..? i mean, does nobody other than me think that its important for this option to be there.?

masaga91 likes this.
  11. masaga91
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

masaga91 , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Had a lot of problems with BT in my car with OOS, none since CM, thumbs up to CM and grarak for that

it's also important for me, I hoping that it will be present in a new build, also the fast check lock code or something like that is called don't remeber

12. 13dillion
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

13dillion , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Yeah! I've made it onto the latest build! :)
    I had to install OOS 2.2.1 1st, which was easier said than done, as I wasn't able to install this even as an OTA, it kept failing with error: 7. In the end I used the unbrick guide, method 2 before I finally got OOS 2.2.1 installed, then (as stated in the OP) wiped everything apart from internal storage before the latest cm would flash.
    No more WiFi drops, and FP is quicker and more accurate.

arminth likes this.
  13. mrantzau
    Donut Apr 1, 2016

mrantzau , Apr 1, 2016 :
    Mee tooo :):cool::eek: Exactly the same way, it turned out for me - with exactly the same solving steps + a great deal more gray hairs ;) But it works now - thanks to the community :):)

13dillion likes this.
  14. 13dillion
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

13dillion , Apr 1, 2016 :
    *checks his own head for gray hairs* ... damn, your right! :hushed::)
    The community does have all the answers, if we didn't have it, I for one would be completely lost. Glad you've got it sorted too.

15. MrMarvinKlein
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2016

16. arminth
    Honeycomb Apr 1, 2016

17. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Hello to everybody!!

Im new, just bought op2, and inmediatly noticed that stock software oos 221 sucks. So i flashed boeffla kernel 1.1 stable version and everything changed A LOT. But i still want more, i want marshmalow!!

Ive been reading feedback of the new oos 3.0 beta, and i decided that i wont flash it. It has a lot of heavy bugs according to the majority of users. So i was wondering if flashing this cm13 or not.

The BIG issue foe me is the following: what about the possibilities of kcal color calibration with this CM13 last version? Is it possible to change screen settings? (rgb, hue, saturation, etc). In case it isnt, is there any suggested kernel to flash in order to make it possible? Because is really something i need, stock display SUCKS, all color washed

Thanks!!

18. Deactivated User
    Apr 2, 2016

19. smrdelj
    Gingerbread Apr 2, 2016

smrdelj , Apr 2, 2016 :
    Thanks! But by flashing that kernel fps and laf will still work properly? because one of the faqs of the installation guide says that if kernel is changed that features wont work any more

20. arminth
    Honeycomb Apr 2, 2016