Official OEM Flip Case

1. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

Serbian Overlord , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I received mine today, black...and all I can say is...I am impressed. The back feels amazing, the inside where phone sits is soft almost calf skin feeling, the front flip is heavy (in a really nice way) so it doesn't take effort to close it and it makes it stay snug. It has wake/sleep ability too so no need to use power button. It has a nice OnePlus logo in the bottom cornor and it looks very high end. Phone went right in, no worries of sides being scratches by plastic which is elastic enough to get phone in and out but sturdy to keep it in and safe. I never liked flip cases, I rock my phones naked, front, back and sides but this was on sale on Black Friday and I am glad I gave it a shot. Has anyone else gotten one? Any thoughts, opinions?

2. carbine30
    Marshmallow Dec 9, 2014

TheCount likes this.
  3. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

I heard terrible reviews here so this is a nice surprise

4. areyesrn
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 9, 2014

areyesrn , Dec 9, 2014 :
    my flip case is 2 months old and it's still ok...no signs of wear, yet

Ceasedd likes this.
  5. carbine30
    Marshmallow Dec 9, 2014

carbine30 , Dec 9, 2014 :
    There are a lot of threads talking about it, and not necessarily all are bad reviews. I am happy with it.

Ceasedd, m|oW_€¥ and TheCount like this.
  6. dwaynelson
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  7. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

There are a lot of thread about everything; I don't think there is a single thing that hasn't been brought up about 200000 times. Can't always go based on what was mentioned before. Forum has for the most part become a repetition of stuff.

8. anayahiren

anayahiren , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I ordered a white flip cover for mine
    Hope i get mine soon
    Glad you got urs bud

Ceasedd and Serbian Overlord like this.
  9. blur13
    Jelly Bean Dec 9, 2014

Serbian Overlord likes this.
  10. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

Did you order it during Black Friday? Where are you?

11. Nettwerk
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2014

Nettwerk , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I have as well. I get it two days ago. It looks perfect. I love that feature if ypu open than screen turn on if you close flip, than phone screen turn off. Design rock solid. If you want flip case I recomend OnePlus original.

12. blubberballs

blubberballs , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Using it too. Works just great. Been using it for more than a month, no stain no scuff.

Note though, if you want to show off the sandstone, take care when removing the flip case. My sandstone has a tiny tiny wear spot at one corner cause I shown off the sandstone too many times... or get a lady to help you remove it, I am terrible at delicate stuff...

13. hognairda
    Eclair Dec 9, 2014

hognairda , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I bought the Blue version. Still wating for it to deliver. Hope it's as good as you said.

14. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

Ladies can be a lot of help :)

15. pelijaw
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2014

pelijaw , Dec 9, 2014 :
    Thanks for the review! I ordered one on black Friday, not here yet, but nice to know it is nice. Thanks!

Ceasedd likes this.
  16. Crisisx1

17. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

It will come soon, give it few days. I watched countdown clock on Black Friday and ordered 30 seconds after it was dropped in price so that's why I already got it. Or just random luck.

clutchinonedowntwoup and pelijaw like this.
  18. hetalk
    Dec 9, 2014

hetalk , Dec 9, 2014 :
    I bought it as well and must say I'm happy that I bought it. I cannot imagine my one without it anymore.

19. Serbian Overlord
    KitKat Dec 9, 2014

20. blubberballs

blubberballs , Dec 9, 2014 :
    And the front is real sturdy. I know I shouldn't, but I often use just my left hand to hold the whole thing, rest the front cover on the palm, then flip the phone close. Been doing it so often yet the flip case has no sign of wear at the crease.

NO I do not recommend anyone doing it. If you crack or drop your OPO I offer no warranty haha.