ROM [OFFICIAL] Paranoid Android For The One

1. Sauravlah
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

Sauravlah , Jul 31, 2014 :
    sure @Zoosh ;) Done :) :) :)

2. Soulsurfer919
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2014

Soulsurfer919 , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Running latest update solid. Nice update. Only issue was OTA didn't happen hope it's fixed will try while updating next build. Battery is great.
    Are there any aosp kernels?

3. Deactivated User
    Jul 31, 2014

TipTip, Alarsyo, iTridosha and 5 others like this.
  4. Bilhouse
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2014

Bilhouse , Jul 31, 2014 :
    Oh shut up you silly idiot. Your coming across as a completely uneducated moron with your inexplicably stupid and repetitive posts.

5. albashiri
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2014

6. Sauravlah
    Froyo Jul 31, 2014

Sauravlah , Jul 31, 2014 :
    @barrymossel get some help dude. Whatever u said it just shows ur level!!!! :) Thanks mate for making it so clear!!

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. Sauravlah
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

Sauravlah , Aug 1, 2014 :
    @Bilhouse agreed you are really sharp. Not sure how you are coming across :)

8. JosephGLittle
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 1, 2014

JosephGLittle , Aug 1, 2014 :
    All options not ported to the one plus one currently try mahdi very good custom ROM :) loads of options

9. gd6noob
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

10. BigBrother1984
    Paranoid Android Aug 1, 2014

BigBrother1984 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Hi, currently i'm digging into this proximity patch to see if we can benefit within Peek and Screen Off gestures to prevent accidental wake of the phone while in pocket. I already submitted it to our gerrit, but is just the service not implemented yet anywhere.

JorgeDiesel and mrrtys like this.
  11. BigBrother1984

Working on these issues too :) There were some derps we discovered that were added within first port of HW features/gestures.

JorgeDiesel likes this.
  12. BigBrother1984

Yes, they are parked for now in the Legacy parts section. Is temporary tho we're cleaning it out soon to better integrate them into android categories like we do in settings app for Nexus source.

13. SferaDev

SferaDev , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Check next branch on oppo_common :)

14. tuumke
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

tuumke , Aug 1, 2014 :
    You just earned a place on my ignore list. ******* double posts all the time... USE THE FRIGGIN EDIT BUTTON!

Also, good job on being such a dick to people who try to help you, but you fail to read their answer and follow up with your own research afterwards..

15. Slipeh
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

16. iTridosha
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

iTridosha , Aug 1, 2014 :
    The triple posts, not even double, but tripple posts, with EXACTLY the same text in them, why not mention all the people you are commenting to in that first post? And why "I cannot make multiple posts", it's called spam, dumbface.

The attitude next, what is wrong with you,@Sauravlah ? Billhouse is trying to help you, and when you're making problems out of something which is not a problem, you start attacking him? Makes me hope Billhouse becomes owner of PA some day and excludes you from it :').

Zoosh, Bilhouse and Deactivated User like this.
  17. zztop007
    Honeycomb Aug 1, 2014

zztop007 , Aug 1, 2014 :
    Stop nagging. I'm here for PA not this sh@it. Use the bloody ignore and don't feed the trolls, ok?

Elrey311 and mrrtys like this.
  18. qudsbeat
    Gingerbread Aug 1, 2014

19. haimn
    Froyo Aug 1, 2014

haimn , Aug 1, 2014 :
    I love the comment "Your warranty is now not void."
    I'll have to get used to seeing it :)

20. andredias
    Donut Aug 1, 2014

andredias , Aug 1, 2014 :
    What exactly do i need to wipe to flash PA on this device?

I read that wiping data in TWRP breaks the whole device, since this also wipes the /root data. A user on xda reported that doing this bricked his phone.

I used to wipe everything except for my external SD Card on my Oppo Find 7 and just installed PA from the external SD card.

Can i use the same method only replacing the external SD card for a USB-OTG Stick in this specific case?

I prefer to do a truly clean wipe (cleaning app-junk and old folders from previous roms).

Regards

Last edited: Aug 1, 2014