ROM [OFFICIAL] [PARANOID ANDROID] [OP2] [INSTRUCTIONS]

1. s.kolosovski
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2016

s.kolosovski , Aug 2, 2016 :
    Can someone please explain, here @Cool Droid told that OTA are available, but now after 6.0.2 release people are wondering how to dirty flash it. I still don't have the update through OTA still even after clicking the check for updates button.
    When it will be available, if will be?
    I have OOS3 camera installed and PA stock camera removed, also installed "stock" GApps, will it be affected after OTA?

2. s.kolosovski
    Cupcake Aug 2, 2016

s.kolosovski , Aug 2, 2016 :
    My apologize, I've already found answers in further posts that there's no OTA for now..

3. mayursawant
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 3, 2016

mayursawant , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I think I know that that bitchy mod you've been talking about, Matt flamming right?
    he's a really stupid and egostic guy. ignore such bitches.

4. piersandro
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

piersandro , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Thank you for your comprehension.
    I haven't insulted, he "thinks" that of me (if a person like him can think) because I wrote that this update don't resolve and don't add nothing after two months of waiting.
    I will continue to use this ROM but if the developers are like him I understand why Paranoid is an unsupported ROM.

5. Giacomort
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

Giacomort , Aug 3, 2016 :
    6.0.2 can't charge the phone when it's off, how can i fix it? Anyone try the quality call? Thanks

6. Sven.peters
    Froyo Aug 3, 2016

Sven.peters , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Well that's an interessting issue...
    Maybe try wipe cache?
    On my device it works...I switched of my phone at night and charged it overnight...

7. piersandro
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

piersandro , Aug 3, 2016 :
    This is an issue that I have from the first release, never solved. I wrote about this bug a lot of time.
    The phone charges but the screen is stuck on 1+ logo with backlight on.

8. beepdeha
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

beepdeha , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Hi,
    just flashed the latest version paranoid with ARM64 GApps on my oneplus 2 with twrp.
    But the UI won't start and it's stuck on the oneplus loading screen.
    can someone help? I've flashed twice still nothing.

Thanks in advance

9. Murman
    Jelly Bean Aug 3, 2016

Murman , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Use nano Gapps, it seems to be the most compatible in my experience. Did you flash anything else with ROM and Gapps? That doesn't work with PA

10. beepdeha
    Cupcake Aug 3, 2016

beepdeha , Aug 3, 2016 :
    I've managed to get PA working
    I didn't have the latest version of TWRP so updated it and then it worked!
    Thanks for your help :)

11. Giacomort
    Gingerbread Aug 3, 2016

Giacomort , Aug 3, 2016 :
    Yes me too..piersandro sei italiano immagino?

12. piersandro
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2016

piersandro , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Sì italiano. Convivo col problema del caricamento dalla prima versione ma non hanno risolto un benemerito.
    Anzi, con quest'ultimo aggiornamento ho problemi con la OOS3 Camera.

13. Giacomort
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2016

Giacomort , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Io dopo questo aggiornamento ho problemi con la fotocamera frontale, la batteria sembra durare pochissimo vediamo dopo qualche ciclo e quel fastidiosissimo problema del caricamento.. Non posso caricarlo ogni volta da acceso mi rompe assai

14. logeekal
    Eclair Aug 4, 2016

logeekal , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Can we please have a chat in English, it will help other forum members as well.

Thanks.

NaterTots, locxFIN and kushalpandya like this.
  15. locxFIN
    KitKat Aug 4, 2016

locxFIN , Aug 4, 2016 :
    Not only will it help, it's not allowed to talk other languages than English in the general section. There arr own sections for different languages.

16. oneplusmeequalsinfinity
    Donut Aug 4, 2016

oneplusmeequalsinfinity , Aug 4, 2016 :
    AOSPA 6.0.2 won't come as an OTA afaik, so you will have to dirty/clean flash it.

17. Sven.peters
    Froyo Aug 4, 2016

Sven.peters , Aug 4, 2016 :
    But in the settings "about phone" you find "paranoid updates".
    Also CM has this feature. In fact it is not working like the OTA's from a vendor like OnePlus but for me it is the same.
    But nevertheless I tried this option in settings when I saw there is a new Version available, the device told me my phone is up to date

18. piersandro
    Gingerbread Aug 4, 2016

piersandro , Aug 4, 2016 :
    In English: I have the power off charging problem from the first release and now I have problems also with OOS3 Camera that freezes randomly.
    I think that 6.0.1 was more stable than this

Giacomort likes this.
  19. piersandro
    Gingerbread Aug 5, 2016

piersandro , Aug 5, 2016 :
    I have the camera preview freeze bug with every camera app (official AOSPA Camera, OOS 3 Camera, Google Camera and so on). I take the first picture and I cannot see anything, or in some case I see two frame locked.
    This ROM now for me is unusable. I can't view what I want to capture. I tried a fresh install and I have always the same problem.
    With 6.0.1 the camera works good, I tried to reinstall the old version and all works fine.
    Please report this bug for me because a moderator banned me from official G+ community and I cannot contribute.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2016

20. Giacomort
    Gingerbread Aug 6, 2016

Giacomort , Aug 6, 2016 :
    Same problem here.. Front camera don' t work! Battery is better in 6.0.1 and can't charge when it is off.. Only bugs in this update!