Official Type-C Adapter

1. maxxam23
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 30, 2015

maxxam23 , Sep 30, 2015 :
    I would suggest a cable in your case. But 10 foot is bit long.

DarkIcarus likes this.
  2. wmm
    KitKat Sep 30, 2015

wmm , Sep 30, 2015 :
    The generic USB-C adapters from eBay and such work fine for charging and for data transfer to/from a PC. However, they do NOT work with an OTG cable for using things like flash drives, mice, and keyboards. There may be some non-OnePlus adapters that work with OTG, but so far the official adapter is the only one confirmed by multiple users to work reliably.

3. mjb1975
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2015

mjb1975 , Sep 30, 2015 :
    Must admit that USB-C was a factor in not keeping my OPT, purely as we have SOOOO many micro USB cables all over the house. In a charging emergency, I'm more likely to get some power in at a moment's notice. Same at work - always an old Blackberry charger around.

The charger by my bed is still my ancient Samsung Galaxy S2 one!

Although I do recognise that USB-C will become the standard over time. Fair enough.

4. lucasuijtt
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2015

lucasuijtt , Sep 30, 2015 :

got that black one 2x, 1 of the original and 2x this one:

********** . com / item / Best-Promotion-USB-3-1-Type-C-Male-to-Micro-USB-2-0-5Pin-Female-Data / 32430423941 . html

Really good, all of them. black one is better to grip and put in and out, the one linked above is exactly the same as official, but without the red 'case'. and the cheapest, so i like this on the most :D

5. djbestyboyz
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2015

6. hits.singh
    Honeycomb Oct 21, 2015

7. Albana
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2015

Albana , Oct 23, 2015 :
    Hi guys

Stupidly i bought in the store the Type-C cable but i have the OPO phone. So my problem now is to find and adapter to convert the Type-c output into a micro Usb one. Are there this kinds of adapter on the market? i cant seem to find one on the web :(

Some help, please....any help....

Thanks