[OFFTOPIC] Random Nonsense Club

1. antonyjen
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2019

2. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 21, 2019

3. script
    Nougat Moderator Nov 21, 2019

djmfire, OceaneSxm, cdnfarmer and 4 others like this.
  4. antonyjen

OceaneSxm, script, TibiTibi and 2 others like this.
  5. antonyjen

OceaneSxm, script, TibiTibi and 2 others like this.
  6. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 21, 2019

Dresa91 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    see you:)

:)

7. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Nov 21, 2019

Cheetosdust , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Hihi, I would send the production assistants in front to check if it's safe or not.

"Oh, three of them fell down? And the other is still falling? Well, I guess I'll stand here then" :p

We have a few areas here in Portugal that get snow, and every year is the same: cars stuck and people saying they don't know how that happened - after ignoring the warnings all week. :p But it's nothing like that, just a few kilometers of roads around a few mountains. :D

OceaneSxm, script, cdnfarmer and 2 others like this.
  8. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 21, 2019

OceaneSxm, script, cdnfarmer and 2 others like this.
  9. TibiTibi
    Nougat Nov 21, 2019

10. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 21, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Yo! This might be lil bit left side, but can @cdnfarmer confirm this ?! It's preaty random so... topical, wherever I live we used to have Winter, and snow, not this year, as of yet.... but still waiting ! I live in Transylvania a blessed land where we usually have "Russian" winters (nov-mar , with frosty Jan, Feb with -20-25°C) and hot dry Mediterranean summers (iun-sep with jul,aug +35°C)

download.jpeg

Ps I know Canada is actually huge, and climate can very much, it would be strange to actually be the same in Vancouver as in Isachsen.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2019

djmfire, OceaneSxm, script and 3 others like this.
  11. TibiTibi
    Nougat Nov 21, 2019

TibiTibi , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Awesome. Full of joy.

I have found this in my gallery.
    PSX_20191122_005323.jpg

12. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 22, 2019

djmfire, antonyjen, OceaneSxm and 2 others like this.
  13. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 22, 2019

cdnfarmer , Nov 22, 2019 :
    good morning Dresa. I'll try to catch up... Maybe... I'll get there... At least the morning part is only 1.5 hrs away. :D:D:D

14. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 22, 2019

Dresa91 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    haha :D
    well:D have a good night then:D
    See you in the future:)

15. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 22, 2019

:D:D:D smart. Good idea
    hehehe. Typical when people are not use to it. Some cities like Vancouver don't get much snow (more rain) so when it does, the city especially driving slows down. Whereas in other parts the same amount is a common occurrence. However, until people get use to winter driving conditions and also get winter tires on their cars, you can see the learning curve... Easy to forgot after three-six months of warmth (above 10c :D:p). Yes our temperature can vary lots.
    yes very good point ... We do have differing climate. Vancouver being by the ocean is mild and doesn't typically get lots of snow but the mountains usually do. We have dry but cold winters in Alberta. Last year we had 6 weeks straight of -40c. Even though the number may look low, it also feels warmer the the humidity felt in the nation's capital (Ottawa) and Montreal where it seems the humidity and -20C colder and goes through coats etc more than the -35 to -40c here. And in the Atlantic, they usually get lots of snow. And up North... Well I think that is self explanatory. :)

How about that for weather nonsense... But very true... :D:D:D:p

Btw nice picture of tire. Have to say it in French so it sounds actually tasty and not rubbery. :D:D:D

Good day RNC

djmfire, Horsault, antonyjen and 4 others like this.
  16. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 22, 2019

Thanks see you in the future. :)

17. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 22, 2019

18. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 22, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Canada is for lack of a better word "exotic" to me (and as she said HUGE ), I would very much like to visit it, you know a coast to coast trip I mean, It's on my bucket list :), I've been in a City break to Montreal because I didn't need a visa for it, but the condition was not to pass the City limits , a great City nevertheless, yet it seemed very European, might be "the forbiten fruit" sindroame, but as I said I want/dream to experience the true Canada ... Sometime

Thank you for your feedback, Take Care!

19. script
    Nougat Moderator Nov 22, 2019

script , Nov 22, 2019 :
    Good morning all RNC and Canada and Saint Martin, where it is warm and nice. Period.

djmfire, cdnfarmer, antonyjen and 3 others like this.
  20. Dresa91
    Android Q Nov 22, 2019

Dresa91 , Nov 22, 2019 :
    good morning:)
    Have a nice Friday:)