1. volteon
    Community Veteran Jul 24, 2014

volteon , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I would prefer no sound going out. :oops:
    [​IMG]

2. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    The theory works to some extent, the limiting factor is that you would have to setup countless microphones around the house which is kinda illegal because you might listen into other peoples conversations without them knowing. If you set it up too close to your "noisefree zone", you don't have enough space to work the science. Ideal case would be no noise in the zone (beside yourself that is) while you won't disturb the neighbors because both waves cancel each other out perfectly.

Namidae and Chiramisu like this.
  3. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Where is that @iAmFish when I need some random noise right now? I want to know what he did to the poor OPO to make it suffer so much.

iAmFish and fozknots like this.
  4. dcohr
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

dcohr , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Hi there :) doing good here!

Hi there :). Ya you missed a lot of invites and also us getting crazy on G+ - a Hangout session with 35 RNCERs there right now ^^
    You forgot the G+ madness :D
    Good morning Elisha :)

5. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

albertocgtz , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Good morning, RNC! I'm off to take care of kids at summer camp. I'll be back later, have a nice day, everyone.

6. dcohr
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

dcohr , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Good morning! Have a good day!

7. iomollie
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

iomollie , Jul 24, 2014 :
    So after loads of hassle, I find out that my money doesn't go in for another 10 days! ARGH!

So, no OPO for even longer :/

8. Elisha Siegelman
    Donut Jul 24, 2014

Elisha Siegelman , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Hey, me too!
    See y'all.

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  9. archangelz
    Donut Jul 24, 2014

archangelz , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Cheer up! On the bright side at least you know invites will be available fairly quick by then :)

Namidae and iomollie like this.
  10. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

albertocgtz , Jul 24, 2014 :
    That's really bad, I hope your luck takes a turn for the better. Hopefully you'll see the OPP sooner than you expect.

Mischa-E and iomollie like this.
  11. fozknots
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2014

fozknots , Jul 24, 2014 :
    GooD morning everyone. Another lovely day. I am definitely taking a day off of work. The postman is going to get tackled. I called last night and the person said a signature is not required he also said that the package would be left near the front door if it wouldn't fit in the mailbox. I don't think so buddy. Even though I live in a pretty nice neighborhood I'm staying here all day with my freakin glazballs peeled.

12. iomollie
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

It's just that I thought it was going in today, had an invite saved for me and everything.
    Very true, I'm still glad to be a part of all this :)

13. Mischa-E
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

Mischa-E , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Oh, I´m so envious!

Ach, that`s too bad. I feel with you, dear Sir!

iomollie likes this.
  14. 65daysofleon
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

65daysofleon , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Damn, @iomollie. Sorry for that - but why didn't you prepare your Paypal sooner? You knew you needed it... Or why didn't/don't you use a credit card?

Namidae likes this.
  15. iomollie
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

I'm not really in a financial position to have that money to hand - I get just under £200 p/w for 37hours. But because I earnt next to no money last tax year I get £500 from the Government + tax (yes from working not being on jobseekers). On Monday they told me it will be sorted this week. Now today they are saying another 10 days. So, I didn't sort my paypal/bank account out sooner because I wasn't able to.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  16. DrZ
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

DrZ , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Morning RNC.
    Ketchup complete. The OP is in hand and I am playing with it. I have walked through the settings and have it working with TMobile. I had to manually cut down a SIM that I had to get it working since the SIM used in my IPhone is much smaller than the required microSim.
    Going to take it outside in a bit and do a couple of pictures, at the request of @Brenda to see how that works.

As far as the feel of the phone, I really like it. While I do not have the largest hands in the world, I can still use this beast one handed. I am looking forward to TMobile using the other band to hopefully enhance my connection.

I do have a slight yellow band across the bottom but it isn't that bad. I expect it will decrease and then perhaps go away after a few weeks. We will see.

OK. Outside to grab some pix. BBIAM.

17. LeaS
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

LeaS , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Lol, I just looked down my screen while reading the part oft the yellow band. Didn't even recognize that on my phone until then. However, I agree it is not that bad. I sometimes see it isn't even thre. Have a nice day :)

18. fozknots

Don't pour coffee into your Google+ it might break it.

covertg, krissi112 and iomollie like this.
  19. animous
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

animous , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I have trouble seeing yellows. I asked a friend to look at mine and he did notice a slight yellowish band. But, he said you can barely notice it. No worries on my end though :p

20. fozknots

Feel better "Coonie"

Rapante likes this.