[OFFTOPIC] Random Nonsense Club

1. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Memory fuzzy, wasn't her b-day the last we saw her? Maybe she had planned something?

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  2. volteon
    Community Veteran Jul 24, 2014

volteon , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Ah ok, maybe she's on holiday.

3. Naffe
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

Naffe , Jul 24, 2014 :
    [​IMG]
    Ah luckily I was just stalking you guys. No need to worry, I'm moving in on my new cave, which I've had on some time but now I can really move. So in the next few weeks I wont be here almost at all.

4. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I did deactivate about half of googles features, like location, book store and whatever I don't use at home or at work. I like the profiles, to, but no real mayor game changers I have found (and yes, this is still balanced power mode).

Simonbarsinistr and Mischa-E like this.
  5. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

iAmFish , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Wait wait, how did you disable those Google features?

6. Suneth
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

Mischa-E likes this.
  7. zorglub
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

zorglub , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I didn't, but I might in the future. I'll be on vacations soon so if I'm even less active it's just that I'll be enjoying the OPO under the sun and its UV rays :)

Today I removed the OP plastic protector and replaced it with the Casebase tempered glass:
    [​IMG]
    It took exactly 7 days to arrive from the seller on amazon.es. I like the single cut because it's centered and protects the front camera, how it looks and feels (glass) and how it was easier to install than plastic protectors. It's glossier than the OP plastic protector. It doesn't include protection for the rear camera but comes in a pack of two which is nice for MOOs (Multiple OPO Owners).
    I never tried tempered glass before so all I can say is that it's a nice improvement over the plastic protector. It's 10€ for a pack of 2 on amazon but I paid 7€ before the price changed.

8. SakreD
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

SakreD , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I get about 1 hour per 10% battery on stock cm11s, with 4G. Haven't even unlocked bootloader yet. Took a few recharges to improve life though.

This is my current battery stats just now:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Simonbarsinistr and Mischa-E like this.
  9. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

10. volteon

volteon , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Very well spoken, these thoughts separates a real man from boys.
    I salute you.

Best wishes to @bwells88.

Simonbarsinistr, Namidae and Brenda like this.
  11. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I traded runtime with onscreen time. You got like 5hours on me on total runtime compared to my screens. I think depending on what you use you are about on the same level.
    And I still don't know what I did change. Not to mention the face of my GF when she found out that I had more onscreen time that the had on total runtime with her G3 (which was sent back today).

Which reminds me to praise the RNC for the fast help on that matter of the unmentionable ;)

12. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

iAmFish , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Auto-brightness?

13. iAmFish
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

14. volteon

volteon , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Speaking of the devil... :D
    Hope your move is not that exhausting.
    Oh btw. ninja detected on first sight and destroyed.
    [​IMG]

Simonbarsinistr and Brenda like this.
  15. SakreD
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

SakreD , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Yeah I use these lux settings:

[​IMG]

Mischa-E likes this.
  16. ali_gul1
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

17. Naffe
    Cupcake Jul 24, 2014

Naffe , Jul 24, 2014 :
    [​IMG]
    Oh its pretty easy, most of the stuff is already there and some will come later. Mostly my clothes and things that I need to buy. But tonight is the first night that I will spend there and Im kinda all cut off from the world, 1. I wont have my computer there or anything that can make distracting noises 2. Im really paranoid

18. caffeine
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2014

caffeine , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Chrome beta v37 got material design makeover and damn does it make me excited for Android L. So clean and pastel and well, It looks simply... Right.

19. Suneth
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

Namidae, Brenda and Konzure like this.
  20. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    There is a possibility that we use the phone in different environments, so it might use the light in the room more in autobrightness mode?

Simonbarsinistr likes this.