1. Elisha Siegelman
    Donut Jul 24, 2014

2. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  3. zorglub
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

zorglub , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Oh no! It wasn't anything like that at all, it was a privacy setting so nobody could see it, I changed it back now.

Simonbarsinistr and Namidae like this.
  4. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

albertocgtz , Jul 24, 2014 :
    We did that too. It was pretty fun, and soccer was a blast.

5. caseyadney
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

caseyadney , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Aw. I see.

albertocgtz likes this.
  6. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Depends what you call an "armor". There are the usual gel/silicone/rubber cases, I think I've seen an alu bumper, then there are the frosted shields/hardcases, followed up by mostly thin flip covers. Seen one flipcase that looks a little "heavier", and the original one plus one flip looks even decent. So what type is preferred?

Simonbarsinistr likes this.
  7. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

8. triculious
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

triculious , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I use it naked. I only added a plastic screen because of the oleophobic layer. I don't like the bulk and I work in an office.

But this is not for me and having kids around disaster is a possibility every second. Add concrete, bricks, construction materials and heavy machinery and you see why my brother needs something to protect his gadgets. ;)

9. caseyadney
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

caseyadney , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Mmm... Indeed!

10. triculious
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

triculious , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Some rugged case akin to this:

[​IMG]

11. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

I think he wants an “Otterbox style, hit a guy with it and kill him" case. Hahahaha. Sounds like that's what he needs to protect it at building sites. I've seen none of those though.

triculious and zorglub like this.
  12. canadianpancakes
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

13. canadianpancakes
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

canadianpancakes , Jul 24, 2014 :
    I received the invite at 10 pm last night it's only 5pm here and it's expired

albertocgtz likes this.
  14. albertocgtz
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

Yeah, he just told me. Don't worry about it. I appreciate the intention. Thank you very much, and please keep him in mind if you get any more invites.

15. caseyadney
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

RubixRae likes this.
  16. Konzure
    Froyo Jul 24, 2014

Konzure , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Haven't seen one from the usual big 5.

Best one I could come up with would be something like this, because it's a real leather instead of some 0.5mm flappy bird:
    [​IMG]

But then again, sliders and sandstone don't mix too well, this one does also customized sizes. So I would say rubber as alternative (plus tempered glass)
    [​IMG]
    could also be from a few others.

Chiramisu likes this.
  17. caseyadney
    Honeycomb Jul 24, 2014

18. zorglub
    Gingerbread Jul 24, 2014

zorglub , Jul 24, 2014 :
    Right now what seems to offer the most protection will be the Diztronic TPU case when it's available. It will be the first case for the OPO that really covers everything. Hard and flip covers have the top and bottom exposed and the aluminium bumper only protects the edges. Then add a tempered glass or Rhino Shield protector for the screen. The ideal solution would be a fancy case from Spigen with several layers (some cases even have a solid front so they can really protect everything including the screen) but it's not available for the OPO yet.

edit: the crazy case I was thinking about is from Otterbox as albertocgtz suggested, if they decide to make it for the OPO.

edit: another TPU case from Tudia

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014

Simonbarsinistr and albertocgtz like this.
  19. oneplusseb
    Eclair Jul 24, 2014

20. fozknots
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 24, 2014

RubixRae, Brenda, dcohr and 3 others like this.