sxegti , Aug 8, 2018 :
    this worked for me!

OnePlus 5t open beta

2. Dadapeer pathan
    Froyo Aug 8, 2018

3. tarun_ktc
    Eclair Aug 8, 2018

tarun_ktc , Aug 8, 2018 :
    Both ("Hey Google" and "Ok Google") are working for me..

4. B1526988328588
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

B1526988328588 , Aug 8, 2018 :
    hai i guess i can help you out follow these steps:

open google app->click on bottom right corner menu ->now click on settings -> under google assistent menu click on settings->under devices-> click on phone-> enable google assistent

5. TheGtrWiz
    Cupcake Aug 8, 2018

TheGtrWiz , Aug 8, 2018 :
    just in case anyone is still experiencing this update your Google app. after an update today my OP5 started to listen to my "Ok Google" commands

6. epwilkinson
    Donut Aug 8, 2018

freee likes this.
  7. Awais.r11
    Eclair Aug 8, 2018

8. T1542034330398
    Cupcake Nov 13, 2018

9. geechi255
    Cupcake Dec 5, 2018

geechi255 , Dec 5, 2018 :
    I got mine to work. Somehow after the latest update my language under language and inputs in the settings menu got changed to English - American Samoa. Once I changed it to English - United States I was able to utilize the voice match feature for the Assistant. I'm am using a 6T

10. L1539673424062
    Cupcake Feb 3, 2019

L1539673424062 , Feb 3, 2019 :
    Pie is seems to be causing quite a few spot to malfunction on the 5T, Voice Access, Bringgo just two that now won't work at all. Very frustrating.

11. T1551427885960
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2019

12. freee
    Cupcake Mar 1, 2019

13. takkischitt
    Froyo Mar 1, 2019

14. sonnyhaze
    Froyo Jul 10, 2019

sonnyhaze , Jul 10, 2019 :
    Alright guys I've been wrestling with this mother of a problem since I bought my Oneplus 7 Pro.(I also own a Oneplus 6T that has given me none of these problems). I have made headway though. For me it wouldn't let me click on voice match, i tried everything, or at least I thought. The Google Home App wasn't working correctly either. So I found a solution, and that's by Enabling Google Assitant with Beta Apps. Follow these steps and you'll be right as rain...
    1. We are going to start by signing to the beta versions. Go to Settings > Google.
      [​IMG]
    2. Now tap on the three-dot menu icon located in the top-right corner of the screen. Select Help & feedbackfrom the next menu.
      [​IMG]
    3. Once you’re on the Help page, tap the three-dot menu icon again and select View in Google Play Store.
      [​IMG]
    4. This will open up a new Google Play window with Google Play Services. Ignore the fact that it needs to update, we’ll deal with that later on.
      [​IMG]
    5. Scroll all the way down to the Beta program and tap on I’m in.
      [​IMG]
    6. After a while, you will be invited to complete the beta sign up. Do so by tapping on Join. After you hit Join, it will take at least 5 minutes until the sign up is complete. In my case, it took over 10 minutes.
    7. Now go to the home menu of Google Play Store and search for the “Google App”.
      [​IMG]
    8. Scroll all the way down to the beta program and tap on I’m in. Confirm again by tapping Join.
      [​IMG]
    9. Now, wait for a few good minutes to make sure the beta signup completes on both apps. After a while, tap the action button inside Google Play Store and go to My apps & games.
      [​IMG]
    10. From the following screen, expand the Beta tab and locate Google and Google Play Services.
      [​IMG]
    11. Tap on the Google app hit the Update button after making sure the beta signup is complete. You can for that by looking right under the Update tab. If it says “You’re a beta tester for this app“, then you’re good to go.
      [​IMG]Note: In the event that it says “Beta Sign up in progress” do NOT update the app yet. Instead, close Google Play Store and come back to this screen after a few minutes.
    12. After you’ve successfully updated the Google app, repeat the same procedure with Google Play services. Remember to make sure that the beta sign-up is complete before hitting Update.
      [​IMG]
    13. Once you got both apps updated, go to Settings > Apps (Applications) and make sure you select the All apps filter. Scroll down and tap on the Google entry.
      [​IMG]
    14. Go to Storage tap on Manage space and hit Clear All data.
      [​IMG]
    15. Now go back to Settings > Apps (Applications), enable the All apps filter again and tap on Google Play Services.
      [​IMG]
    16. Go to Storage > Manage Space and tap on Clear All Data.
      [​IMG]
    17. Now the setup is almost complete. You can finally open the Google app. You will be asked to insert your credentials straight away. After you insert them, tap on Get Started.
      [​IMG]
    18. Expand on the action menu (located in the top left corner) and tap on Settings.
      [​IMG]
    19. Now tap on Settings (under Google Assistant) and select Phone (under Devices).
      [​IMG]
    20. Now make sure Google Assistant is enabled. If it isn’t enabled, tap on the toggle next to it.
      [​IMG]
    21. That’s it. Google Assistant should now be enabled on your device. You can test it by saying “OK, Google” near the microphone. You don’t necessarily have to be in the Google app, it works in every screen.
      [​IMG]