On Closing the OnePlus 2 Reservation List

1. Mike Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

Mike, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Since launching the OnePlus 2, our reservation list (a new way to spread the OnePlus love), has amassed over 5 million sign-ups. We were absolutely thrilled by the volume of excitement for the OnePlus 2. While we appreciate all your support and enthusiasm all things must come to an end eventually. And so, it is time for us to sunset the reservation list, and start fulfilling it.

As production is ramping up, we want to ensure that as many people as possible who signed up get their invite, so we feel it’s in the best interest of our users to close the list and make sure that this happens. In one week (October 22), the OnePlus 2 Invite Reservation List will no longer be taking new entries. Those who have already signed up will receive theirs based on their place in line as we roll out invites chronologically. This also means that your reservation list number will be locked on that date, and you will no longer be able to bump yourself up the list by sharing your link with friends.

There are still several ways for you to get a OnePlus 2 invite, however. Anyone who purchases our device from oneplus.net will start to receive shareable invites soon which they can share with family and friends – you might be surprised at what making friends on the forums can do! There are also contests hosted on our social media channels where we sometimes give away thousands of invites at a time, so be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram, and now Snapchat (@onepluslife) for the most up-to-date invite alerts and other fun stuff! After all, there are other things in life besides invites.

Never Settle

2. anvithlobo Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

3. rafiihaji Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

rafiihaji, Oct 15, 2015 :
    While I now have the OnePlus 2 (kind forum member share an invite), I think the reservation list should have been closed a long time ago. Good to hear it is finally happening. Hopefully invites will start to roll out quickly!

iDreams7, rrgo, Jorge48197 and 4 others like this.
  4. sunilbagalur KitKat Oct 15, 2015

5. pareshg Cupcake Oct 15, 2015

pareshg, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Hi Mike,
    Hope you are doing well.

I need some help and guidence.

I have signed up but not awre how to regiter and how to get my registration number, where do I stand in queue,

also this link is give page not found error -- [http://onepl.us/invites]

Some one informe don Forum that you need to share link to bump up in the invite list no Can you help ith how to get that link?

Thanks in Advance

Have a nice day.

6. kpats Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

kpats, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Well... Good to know... Hopefully der will be more invites to share.. I have got just one dat I shared wid the community...!!

7. HR_778 Lollipop Oct 15, 2015

8. Ceasedd Marshmallow Oct 15, 2015

Ceasedd, Oct 15, 2015 :
    What took you so long.

9. JHong Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

JHong, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Do you mean that the OP2 will not require an invite to purchase after this?

akshaygoa, Ceasedd, remedy and 2 others like this.
  10. Nawshad10 Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

Nawshad10, Oct 15, 2015 :
    already get a shareable invite and bought immediately OPT..so i am not in a hurry to get an invite !!

silmaes likes this.
  11. SayMyName Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

SayMyName, Oct 15, 2015 :
    The reservation list was useless I'd say.
    And out of 5 million signups, only about 1 million are legit.

12. prateek927 Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

13. prateek927 Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 15, 2015

prateek927, Oct 15, 2015 :
    I guess even lesser than this:p

sanjaypandhi and gmanphx like this.
  14. ajayjayaram2529 Cupcake Oct 15, 2015

15. SpyJoe Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

SpyJoe, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Most of the people who signed up to that list did it to sell the invite lol

16. jatin09877 Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

17. jonathan_cave Eclair Oct 15, 2015

jonathan_cave, Oct 15, 2015 :
    Good to hear, if puzzling - I thought the list was tier 4. The post seems to imply that Tiers 1-3 have been dealt with. I'm tier 3 (at least) but no sign of an invitation. Just the steady tick, tick, tick of my reservation number going up (now about double the value it had when I signed up in July). Still, maybe I'll get to watch it go down, and to 'share the love' in the form of the invitation I shall someday receive.

18. carlward71 Gingerbread Oct 15, 2015

carlward71, Oct 15, 2015 :
    So how will it work when you send out tens of thousands of invites to people who have already got a OP2 via alternative methods or their registration was not genuine. Will you still apply a 24 hour time period to accept the invite before swiftly sending an invite to the next available name? I am worried about it taking ages to get to me at 375k on the list whilst you wait for invites to expire or never be claimed. Please explain the process in more detail please Mile

rvellis likes this.
  19. Pradeep071097 Jelly Bean Oct 15, 2015

timidoj likes this.
  20. Abo Maalik Honeycomb Oct 15, 2015

runrun81 and remedy like this.