One day with the OnePlus One

1. Henk Kleinloog
    Eclair Dec 2, 2020

Henk Kleinloog , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I did read your memories on my oneplus 6, but my oneplus 1 was next to me and I decided to install the old community app on my oneplus 1 with the original cyanogenmod. It is still working and my granddaughter of 5 years old is using my device every week to play games. The only thing that was replaced was the battery.

TibiTibi likes this.
  2. Tobikage
    Nougat Dec 3, 2020

Tobikage , Dec 3, 2020 :
    Am using the OPO as my primary phone and OP5 as my secondary since this week.
    Had to get the OPO out after I killed my G7 by mistake.
    Except for Instagram being a but stuttery, works better than I had expected tbh with all necessary apps atleast.
    Battery lasts a day easily with a few minutes of charge during lunch.
    Waiting to get a new phone soon....

64 ? Nope !

TibiTibi likes this.
  3. Z1592317317006
    Gingerbread Dec 9, 2020

4. syedrhashmi
    Honeycomb Dec 9, 2020

MasoodS likes this.
  5. rebecca.c22
    Froyo Dec 9, 2020

rebecca.c22 , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 9, 2020 :
    I still have and use my OPO, even if the screen it's completely broke and the touch doesn't work anymore (hard fall the only day I was without screen protection) but I use it with a mouse and an OTG cable when, sometimes, I need a fast reliable option for portable WiFi with a data sim in it. It works just fine and it's always exciting to take it from its box and feel the sandstone back!

6. Bret Hooyman
    Cupcake Dec 12, 2020

Bret Hooyman , Dec 12, 2020 :
    I just ordered a new OnePlus after years of using other brands. We still have two of the OG OPOs, and both are still running strong. One is the daily driver for my daughter... I warned her very explicitly to protect that phone like it was her child, as it is the best phone I have ever owned. The other OPO is in our bedroom closet, ever since my girlfriend accidentally dropped it in a bucket of fresh goat's milk (we own a farm). After I calmed down from the event, I let the phone sit for a day, and tried to turn it on... It still works!

Seriously, the best phone I have ever owned!

Attached Files:

7. riyask321
    Eclair Dec 15, 2020

riyask321 , Dec 15, 2020 :
    My OnePlus one phone was working well.i just have to replace the battery .I think the design is timeless.it is very handy and sleek compared to the present bulky phones.if one plus relaunches OnePlus one(the same design) I would definitely buy it.

Bret Hooyman likes this.
  8. yddtime
    Gingerbread Dec 18, 2020

yddtime , Dec 18, 2020 :
    I use my OPO as a backup to my 6T. I power it up once a month to do app and LOS updates and I'm amazed at how fresh and relevant it remains dispite it's age. If it had a fingerprint reader it could easily substute as my daily driver still.

Bret Hooyman and Tobikage like this.
  9. dom_k
    The Lab - OnePlus 9 Pro Reviewer Dec 29, 2020

dom_k , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 29, 2020 :
    I remember that day when I decided between Htc One and Oneplus One for Htc... One of the biggest mistakes in my life 😄

10. F1577287033140
    Cupcake Feb 26, 2021

Last edited: Feb 28, 2021

TheGadgetGirl likes this.
  11. rayprayas03
    Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 15, 2021

12. ONEUFO
    Eclair Apr 9, 2021

13. TheOneWhoWantsAOne+One
    Honeycomb Apr 27, 2021

Santoshtheone likes this.