One Disapointment about the one plus two release/phone

1. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Aug 13, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Aug 13, 2015 :
    Management. They have consistently failed to achieve any of the goals or timescales they have set themselves, or made to their customers. They have compromised the original mission of producing flagship killers, for a low cost, and appear to have learnt nothing from the experience of the first OPO product.
    They have sent contradictory information to fans, the media and I think they have no idea about what they are actually in business to do.
    They need to get some seasoned management experience on board.
    With the success of the OPO, I think they had much going for them, but think they have blown it now.
    The four worst things they have done are:
    - use their fan base as a marketing resource to be put to work and exploited, just for the privilege of purchasing their product
    - providing a successor product which doesnt do all that the OPO did, then justified it by the CEO saying that he didnt use those features personally.
    - announcing a successor new product for release at xmas which may/may not be an improved product on their new flagship, whilst still expecting his market to purchase the OP2.
    - GTFO
    Sorry but these are really basic failures from a not so smart CEO.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2015

jacobtij likes this.
  2. Methiri
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 13, 2015

Methiri , Aug 13, 2015 :
    I can confirm camera is good. Not amazing, but good. And very good for the money.

salehsobhan likes this.
  3. CHKav
    Donut Aug 13, 2015

4. jacobtij
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

jacobtij , Aug 13, 2015 :
    I was so surprised with delays the mentioned in the nothern american areas.. I got my heart broken.. So I can understand ur thoughts

5. Blair Davis
    Gingerbread Aug 13, 2015

6. Dunnow
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Aug 13, 2015

Dunnow , Aug 13, 2015 :
    This is new to me o_o well, i would like to know how many hours the device was on. Benchmarks gave this phone 4.30h of SOT while during 24h in battery. OFC you can use more SoT by having less than 24h of battery. We will see i guess.

7. Thephoneofphones
    Jelly Bean Aug 13, 2015

8. Vilgot RK
    Donut Aug 13, 2015

9. sumii0626
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 14, 2015

10. ppod
    Jelly Bean Aug 14, 2015