one global invite to share

1. ajay singh rawat
    Gingerbread Jan 7, 2015

ajay singh rawat , Jan 7, 2015 :
    I will be going to share one global invite (64gb) winners will be chosen manually.

Now write, why you want the OnePlusOne, what you love about OPO and what you dislike about OPO and also like this post so hurry up and one more thing do mention where u live

BTW, The invites is going to expire tomorrow. Please applyonly if you wanna buy it

Edit: I wouldn't give invites to those who will PM me and who wouldn't follow what I have asked. And Please don't post your email address.
    Another Note: Its not depends on who replied earlier.

Good Luck.
    One more thing guys it will not shipped in India so people in India u can't buy through this invites so please don't try it

Last edited: Jan 7, 2015

allenhee and g_ban like this.
  2. abhisheknkothari
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2015

abhisheknkothari , Jan 7, 2015 :
    hey i want the invite
    i love everything about the phone the only thing to dislike is all the headache to buy it or else its perfect

3. srvrdhn
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2015

srvrdhn , Jan 7, 2015 :
    May I have the invite? I am just a student so I don't have much money and need a phone for android development. ( I am studying Computer Science). It would be nice to have a new phone that is actually fast. I love the large screen size and battery life of the OPO and I dislike the fact that I don't have one.

4. g_ban
    Eclair Jan 7, 2015

g_ban , Jan 7, 2015 :
    would love one am using a galaxy 2 that needs to see a garbage can

5. shubham007
    Eclair Jan 7, 2015

shubham007 , Jan 7, 2015 :
    i like everything about opo. its looks its camera specs everythinngg!!
    what i dislike is we have to wait for it beacause of this invite thing.

6. allenhee
    Cupcake Jan 7, 2015

allenhee , Jan 7, 2015 :
    I am a student in college and my phone broke today. I like the fact that this phone is not expensive and I hate how I need an invite to buy one.