one hand operation

1. D_Jay_Rc Cupcake Jan 8, 2018

D_Jay_Rc, Jan 8, 2018 :
    Hi OnePlus team I'm really happy to hear about this new update but I would like to add one thing that I would really like on the next update is that the way we use fingerprint sensor for bringing down the notification bar is cool but y stop there when we can use it as a scroll or a touchpad like on the laptops this would really be a nice one hand operation for people who travel a lot by local transport

2. shubham_sjj Cupcake Dec 7, 2018 at 4:20 AM

shubham_sjj, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:20 AM :
    Hi Team,
    After using this one plus 6 T from last 1 month I came to know that its lagging with one option which is ONE HAND OPERATION and this could be very useful for short hand people .

So kindly check if we can have that option and let me know what you think about this option.

Otherwise ONE PLUS 6T is the killing machine its awesome.

3. B_Wrath KitKat Dec 7, 2018 at 4:22 AM

B_Wrath, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:22 AM :
    You won't get it. Oneplus smart tried and got backlash from community.
    And don't bump old threads. Discuss in relevant thread.

4. CosmoKramer70 Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 7, 2018 at 4:24 AM

CosmoKramer70, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:24 AM :
    also unless you are physically impaired then god gave you 2 hands for a reason and OnePlus gave you a larger phone because of that. Enjoy!

shubham_sjj likes this.
  5. shubham_sjj Cupcake Dec 7, 2018 at 4:25 AM

shubham_sjj, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:25 AM :
    Hey Man,
    First of all I am new to this community and secondly I don't think that you and one team will be having some issue if i post on the same issue faced by some one else.
    Right??

6. B_Wrath KitKat Dec 7, 2018 at 4:27 AM

B_Wrath, Dec 7, 2018 at 4:27 AM :
    You posted in a thread with the same issue. But look at the device that guy is having. It is OP5/T. You have a OP6T. And this is a year old thread. There are many recent threads which can be used and which is relevant to the device you have.
    Also, I have you an answer to your question.

shubham_sjj likes this.
  7. Waveform Modifier Lollipop Dec 7, 2018 at 5:00 AM

Waveform Modifier, Dec 7, 2018 at 5:00 AM :
    Wrong forum.
    No one need one hand mode. You can download something on the Play Store