[Submitted] One handed mode

1. E1541014456286
    Cupcake Apr 26, 2019

E1541014456286 , Apr 26, 2019 :
    Title One handed mode
    Device OnePlus6T Software Version O2 Stable 190403
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description The oneplus 6t is a fairly large phone and I have fairly small hands. I think a one handed mode like iPhones and some other android skins have would be a good addition to Oxygen OS. You could opt in to it in settings and it could be a new gesture to quickly swipe up from the middle and back down. You could also configure which side would the mode go to in case you are a lefty. If you have the old style navigation users could swipe up the home icon and swipe down as well. Samsung and Huawei have these modes and I think it would make a great addition to Oxygen.
    Any other comments
    The oneplus 6t is a fairly large phone and I have fairly small hands. I think a one handed mode like iPhones and some other android skins have would be a good addition to Oxygen OS. You could opt in to it in settings and it could be a new gesture to quickly swipe up from the middle and back down. You could also configure which side would the mode go to in case you are a lefty. If you have the old style navigation users could swipe up the home icon and swipe down as well. Samsung and Huawei have these modes and I think it would make a great addition to Oxygen.