One Invite Giveaway

1. david2234
    Eclair Sep 3, 2014

david2234 , Sep 3, 2014 :
    You can always be a good husband and give her your OPO

2. Eddy_Prms
    Gingerbread Sep 3, 2014

Eddy_Prms , Sep 3, 2014 :
    I really need this phone because I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I need a high end phone that will help me manage work/school, that will allow me to run programs needed for my classes, etc. However I'm on a tight budget and I can't afford a Samsung Galaxy S5 nor an iPhone 5S.

I would love to have to phone to exploit its capabilities and post reviews on it, also by owning the phone I would be able to help out other here on the thread.

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to whoever wins the invite! :)

3. Skepp
    Eclair Sep 3, 2014

4. rtyee
    Eclair Sep 3, 2014

5. graype
    Froyo Sep 3, 2014

graype , Sep 3, 2014 :
    I could give you some sob story about how my phone doesn't work or a dropped it and the screen cracked or my dog is dying and I would like to take one last photo of him with the OPO awesome camera....... But the truth is it is a great phone and I would like to have it. And even though my dog is not dying, I'll still take some great photos of him

6. Energysnake226
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

Energysnake226 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I need an invite because im still using a Motorola Atrix HD, which has been going for a solid 2 years by now. Now it is slowly starting to fail and drain battery in under 3 hours

7. ewesg78
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

ewesg78 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I need one because I ate too much fried chicken yesterday. I washed that down with too much rum and then followed that up with a plate of biscuits. I'm pretty full right now so I just need a One to digest all this B.S.

And I need help with my selfie IMG_20140903_190522.jpg

8. saucy
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2014

saucy , Sep 4, 2014 :
    So I can have nightmares of dropping it and knowing it will suck to fix it and feeling sad when I wake up

9. bobbykay
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

10. Eddy_Prms
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

Eddy_Prms , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I really need this phone because I'm a college student majoring in Computer Science. I need a high end phone that will help me manage work/school, that will allow me to run programs needed for my classes, etc. However I'm on a tight budget and I can't afford a Samsung Galaxy S5 nor an iPhone 5S.
    I would love to have to phone to exploit its capabilities and post reviews on it, also by owning the phone I would be able to help out other here on the thread.

Thanks for the opportunity and congrats to whoever wins the invite!

11. hdidwania
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

hdidwania , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I need it because....
    Well you know the answer already ;-)
    Everyone here knows why to go for OPO :)

12. stevegossett64
    Eclair Sep 4, 2014

stevegossett64 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I dont have a video camera and would use it to make a short documentary with one of my boys who has autism.

13. Blackie1077
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014

14. jcharest
    Donut Sep 4, 2014

15. bayok
    Donut Sep 4, 2014

bayok , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I need this Phone because this will be my first smartphone. Thanks and God Bless

16. tharun_b
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2014

tharun_b , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I am an electrical aengineer and active enthusiast in android and used to develop apps using my own phone(moto atrix 2).I almost hard-bricked my phone once. Then I lost my phone in pick-pocketing. I never dared to buy costlier phones after that. My friend, another android fan, told me about this device and invite system and all.

After that, here I am actively participating and helping others to participate in the groups explainining and mutually exchanging view of this amazing device. #Never Settle #Never Giveup

I have this feeling that i am missing something in my life without an android phone. I want to get back to playing with android.I am an electrical engineer and i know the how hardware works and is so important in a device. Once I entered this OPO mania, I dont want to buy any other phone. Simply This is the best and I wan the best

17. Deactivated User
    Sep 4, 2014

18. Ikmal Fadzil
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

19. van714
    Gingerbread Sep 4, 2014

van714 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I need the invite cause i actually need a phone I can't pay or anything more and I don't want another small slow phone. :p

20. cphone
    Cupcake Sep 4, 2014