One Invite to give away :)

1. Bankoji
    Honeycomb Aug 26, 2014

Bankoji , Aug 26, 2014 :
    I have been seeking an invite because I like CM, use it on my old Galaxy S1. Have been on the forum for almost two months...shit I just got an invite from OP. Thanks anyway!

2. particle
    Eclair Aug 26, 2014

particle , Aug 26, 2014 :
    OnePlus One because when a phone is shipped out with CM, it's gotta be good!

3. TeamValor91
    Community Veteran Aug 26, 2014

4. Inygma
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

Inygma , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Hi, My wife is giving birth in a few weeks and would love to give this to her as a present! Thank you for sharing on the forum!

5. cmgs17
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

6. BliiX
    Donut Aug 26, 2014

BliiX , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Me because its the second years i have a nokia lumia 610 and its very a shit , and ilove the one+one because i don't have lot of money , and this smartphone is not too expensive but i don't have a invite ... :/

7. quiksilver3133
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

quiksilver3133 , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Looking for an invite so that I can give my wife a nice phone since she's been rocking a Motorola Atrix HD for years and definitely deserves an upgrade.

8. Zniper
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

9. ironmarley
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

ironmarley , Aug 26, 2014 :
    It's a great phone and I need one .The OPO is in my price range. I'm using a loaner at the moment.

10. Bulendam
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2014

11. AlbertooRRM
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

AlbertooRRM , Aug 26, 2014 :
    I want an invitation, without reason or motive, just the mere fact of wanting an invitation should be enough to receive

12. slogansmith
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

slogansmith , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Hi! I am from Spain.

I really would like to recive your invit to make a present to my girlfriend. She has still an old Nokia BL-4B, and she cant use whatsApp, we still have to use SMS :(. She wants to buy a smartphone but a good one, since she's architect and she would use it to work better. I would like to buy a Oneplus One to her, it has everything she needs, and I can afford it. She will be soo glad!

Thank you very much in advanced!

13. Dek1965
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2014

14. Deactivated User
    Aug 26, 2014

15. Jebbles
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

Jebbles , Aug 26, 2014 :
    I'm from BC, Canada. I would really like that invite so I can toss out my phone, an LG Optimus L7. I've had it for a little over a year and it's one of the worst phones out there. It was already horrible the moment I got the phone. It lags really hard. It takes sometimes 5 seconds to get to the home screen or to load up the camera. Sometimes I can't even text 'cause the keyboard won't pop up or it crashes on me. Calling is a problem too because sometimes it doesn't call when I hit the call people and I end up spamming the call button and accidentally putting the person I'm trying to call on hold. I'm stuck in a contract with fido for another year and I've always thought I could just wait it out until I renew and get a new phone but lately I've been working really late at night and it just got me thinking. What if something happened to me while I was alone at night and I tried to call for help? What if my phone fails me at that moment? My phones been getting a lot worse lately so that's when I realized I really needed a new phone. I did some research and I found the OPO. It would be awesome if I could get the invite :)

everypossibleway likes this.
  16. smallsmall0505
    Gingerbread Aug 26, 2014

17. Pfeifenkrautler
    Eclair Aug 26, 2014

Pfeifenkrautler , Aug 26, 2014 :
    I urgently need the OPO to stand the dangers of being bored in Trains while traveling to work. Help me surviving regional traffic.

18. CyborgTech_
    Froyo Aug 26, 2014

19. Binabik
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2014

20. spaceffi
    Donut Aug 26, 2014

spaceffi , Aug 26, 2014 :
    Because its the "ONE" that Everyone wants. Adding this ONE to your life makes u worthy of being the ONEPLUS ONE guy.:)