Froyo Aug 26, 2019

kmkozan , Aug 26, 2019 :
    Stock everything here.

2. Chobbes65
    Froyo Aug 26, 2019

3. reviloro
    Donut Aug 26, 2019

reviloro , Aug 26, 2019 :
    I guess many/most users are on a recent oxygen OS. I am on oos 9.5.11.

quinshel likes this.
  4. scrin378
    Eclair Aug 27, 2019

scrin378 , Aug 27, 2019 :
    Today i was late to work because my phone shuts down during the night and alarm didnt sound. this is very frustrating and very annoying...
    i need to hold power + volup to turn it back on.
    it happens since day i bought it..
    12GB EU version.
    now i need another phone/alarm clock to wake me up in the morning :(

5. Chobbes65
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

Chobbes65 , Aug 27, 2019 :
    Mine was dead again this morning , but luckily I was awake before the alarm was due to go off, so I turned it on again.

6. Chobbes65
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

Chobbes65 , Aug 27, 2019 :
    Just picked the phone up and it's dead again.
    Wow, twice in a day... This phone just gets better!!!!

7. kmkozan
    Froyo Aug 27, 2019

kmkozan , Aug 27, 2019 :
    It's the gift that keeps on giving :(

quinshel likes this.
  8. V1566951036121
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2019

V1566951036121 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    Hey guys, I got hydrogen version and suffers the same fate yesterday, I was able to turn it on with vol + and power, today when I was using the phone playing a Marvel Future Fight it turn off itself, after many tries, with vol+ and power, It didn't work, vol- and power didn't work, all 3 buttons, and in the night it went to Qualcomm Crashdump mode, and that's the story. Support told me they will help at 10 am, becoz there was no support in the night in China, that's the time when I went to sleep. I'm in -4 GMT done. Well, learn my lesson, don't ever buy anything from these little companies anymore. Good night.

9. Chobbes65
    Froyo Aug 28, 2019

Chobbes65 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    I hope you manage to get it sorted, but I agree with you.
    This is my third oneplus phone and it is definately my last. I'm moving back to Samsung next time ; yes they have had problems but they didn't bury their heads in the sand.

10. ithernit
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2019

ithernit , Aug 28, 2019 :
    The end of the month is here, hopefully they release the patch before Sept.

Tick tock mf... (insert meme)

11. ganeshbe86
    Donut Aug 28, 2019

ganeshbe86 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    With Bluetooth turned off and S health app not in use, the issue didn't surface for a week now. In a similar scenario someone turned off the face unlock and it vanished. So something to do with battery usage. OnePlus better wake up and fix it for good! I keep posting this thread to all the one plus 7 pro promotions on Twitter to get them to reply in this thread.

12. B1563697699589
    Donut Aug 28, 2019

B1563697699589 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    I turned off Bluetooth as well about 5 days ago to try it and it hasn't shut off since which is a record in recent weeks... my Nokia/Withings smartwatch was being paired constantly previously. Will update this thread if it turns off again though

ganeshbe86 likes this.
  13. Chobbes65
    Froyo Aug 28, 2019

Chobbes65 , Aug 28, 2019 :
    Well today is a record for me ; it has died FOUR TIMES in 14 hours.
    Hoping I can beat this score tomorrow... Well I presume this is a game oneplus has us all playing?
    If I reach 10 in 24 hours, do I get a prize?
    You have to laugh otherwise you'd just hit the phone with a hammer!!

xxkhbxx and quinshel like this.
  14. G_Dj_Rayver_cxDx
    Cupcake Aug 28, 2019

G_Dj_Rayver_cxDx , Aug 28, 2019 :
    I had this problem when the cell phone was 1 week old, then 3 hours later the mobile phone starts up again without problems.

now a month later the problem again and the mobile phone will not start up for 2 days.

ups will pick up the mobile phone tomorrow, hope they can make it or send a new one ....

i love oneplus but this id really sucks because i use the mobile for my work ....

Plz one plus , fix this !!!!

Edit:

they didn't find anything, so they reinstalled the os and sent the phone back.

cell phone arrived today, and after I open the box I see a crack in the glass, thank you so much oneplus support ....

now i'm very angry, hope i get a new one ...

Last edited: Sep 2, 2019

quinshel likes this.
  15. jcantono
    Eclair Aug 29, 2019

jcantono , Aug 29, 2019 :
    Almost missed my kids school bus this morning. No, not because my phone is an alarm to wake up, because it's the key to my car. That was a new one for me.
    A couple of recent occurrences and I think I'm up to 8 or 9 total. Still love the phone, hate the problem. August ends this Friday OnePlus...

Fwiw I emailed one of the writers at BGR with a link to this thread. Hoping to get this more into the public's eye maybe.
    Good luck to all.

16. quinshel
    Eclair Aug 29, 2019

quinshel , Aug 29, 2019 :
    OnePlus 7 Pro and OnePlus 6T get official LineageOS - Hope the guys from XDA can come up with a solution to make my dead phone start to work.

17. dineshbabu179
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2019

dineshbabu179 , Aug 29, 2019 :
    I had same issue yesterday, bough OP7 Pro last week, in middle of nowhere my phone is dead while attending meeting, that sucks. I spoke to Support. volume Up + Power button solved it, but I am now worried. thinking of return it. This is my first android phone after moving from iPhone. :(:mad:

Ven96 likes this.
  18. cyayon
    Donut Aug 29, 2019

cyayon , Aug 29, 2019 :
    same thing for me, just returned the phone and will stay on iphone.
    no regret !

19. Douglas.Beck
    Cupcake Aug 29, 2019

Douglas.Beck , Aug 29, 2019 :
    Had the same thing happen to me this morning. Phone was in my pocket, pulled it out and it was dead, nothing revived it. Called support, and the support person told me to hold the power button in for 20 seconds (I think, her accent was pretty heavy and I was having problems understanding her). Her supervisor is supposed to call me back about a replacement or loaner phone since I need it for work.

Then I pulled up this forum and tried the "power + up vol". Came right up, but am still worried about it reoccurring. It doesn't sound like they have a software or firmware fix for it, so I am worried it may be a hardware issue.

Otherwise I love my 7 Plus.

quinshel likes this.
  20. 0Strato0
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2019

quinshel likes this.