one plus 3 lagging after android pie update

1. G_Dinesh_Kumar_nbyb
    Cupcake Jun 17, 2019

G_Dinesh_Kumar_nbyb , Jun 17, 2019 :
    We don't need this update. We will better stay in the previous version itself. I have not felt any slowness in my oneplus 3 till last update but now it started lagging. I'm not expecting this from oneplus. Pls rectify it asap

2. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 17, 2019

Waveform Modifier , Jun 17, 2019 :
    This is a user community forum. Users will not "rectify" anything for you. You can report it to OnePlus via the feedback forum or use search to try to find a solution for your issues.

3. abhibnl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 17, 2019

abhibnl , Jun 17, 2019 :
    While I do agree that Pie is not as "smooth" as Oreo OOS was, I don't think creating posting here asking OnePlus to rectify will help.
    "We don't need this update" - I for one don't share that opinion so I don't think you should throw around that statement that casually.
    I am using a custom kernel on 9.0.3 and it has made things a bit smoother for me. I always welcome a new Android release but yeah, OOS Pie isn't as polished or optimized as OOS Oreo was.

4. Waveform Modifier
    Marshmallow Jun 18, 2019

Waveform Modifier , Jun 18, 2019 :
    I mostly agree with you. The implementation of Android Pie is relatively new to the 3/3T, so It will take time for them to smooth things out. OnePlus had a long time to smooth out things for Oreo prior to Pie.

5. abhibnl
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 18, 2019

abhibnl , Jun 18, 2019 :
    I would hope for that. This is the last Android version release we will get officially so it'd be great if OP would put in more efforts to smoothen the Pie builds and make them as snappy as Oreo was on OP3/T.